Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (USA · 2010) -

Regia: Sam Liu, Lauren Montgomery

Sceneggiatura: Dwayne McDuffie

Uscita Originale: 23/2/2010

Cast: Mark Harmon, James Howard Woods, Nolan North, Christopher David Noth, Gina Torres, William Baldwin, Bruce Davison, Josh Keaton (tutto il cast...)

Genere: Animazione

Durata: 1h 12m

Produzione: Warner Premiere

Ultimo aggiornamento scheda 28/12/2009 16:59:23

In questo film di animazione Mark da la sua voce a Superman, ecco un'intervista:
CITAZIONE
MARK HARMON (SUPERMAN)
“I'm actually a little uncomfortable playing Superman. I mean, he’s the guy, but I actually look at this much more as being a part of this amazing team of actors. That’s one of the things that really attracted me to the film. And I'm more comfortable with being included than I am trying to stand out in any way. I wouldn't have done this just to say I played Superman. That's not important to me.”

“I approach any character the same, if you're talking about [real-life serial killer] Ted Bundy or if you're talking about Superman. I'm just trying to make it believable. I try very hard not to pretense the character, and think anything about it when I'm doing it. It's a bad parallel, but if you're playing Ted Bundy, you can't play him as guilty. You've got to play the other part of that. You've got to play the honesty. You got to play that without making an assumption. I feel the same way in a different way about Superman. I don’t think you play him as the guy with the red S on his chest. You’ve got to play the human values of that or the values that connect to a human audience.”

“To me, growing up watching Superman on black and white television or reading it in the comic books, all the superhuman things he did were cool. But the things that attracted me are really the human part of the character, or at least the part that was more real. Hopefully that's what I brought to that. He's a leader. He's a quarterback. He can be tough when he needs to be. He can certainly be direct. No matter who he's talking to, he tries to speak honestly. I understand those values.”

ed ecco la preview:

29 replies since 14/9/2009, 11:24   2691 views