« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 08:15

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

da Ausiello
www.tvline.com
CITAZIONE
Question: That mysterious eyeball on NCIS looks a lot like Tony Sr. Say it isn’t so… then give me a clue! —Joshua
Ausiello: It isn’t so. Now here’s your clue: Just because this person’s eye is missing doesn’t mean he/she is dead.

domanda:Il misterioso bulbo oculare sembra quello di Tony Sr, dimmi che non e' cosi' e dammi un indizio.
Ausiello: Non e' cosi'. Ecco il tuo indizio: Il fatto che questa persona ha perso l'occhio non vuol dire che lui/lei sia morto :o: :o:

michetta
view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 11:01

ma che vuol dire, che il tizio a cui e' stato tolto l'occhio e' ancora vivo? E dov'e, prigioniero del P2P? A me sta cosa sembra molto strana...non sara' una speculazione di Ausiello? :hmm.gif:

view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 13:10

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

CITAZIONE (accipippi @ 27/4/2011, 09:15) 
da Ausiello
www.tvline.com
CITAZIONE
Question: That mysterious eyeball on NCIS looks a lot like Tony Sr. Say it isn’t so… then give me a clue! —Joshua
Ausiello: It isn’t so. Now here’s your clue: Just because this person’s eye is missing doesn’t mean he/she is dead.

domanda:Il misterioso bulbo oculare sembra quello di Tony Sr, dimmi che non e' cosi' e dammi un indizio.
Ausiello: Non e' cosi'. Ecco il tuo indizio: Il fatto che questa persona ha perso l'occhio non vuol dire che lui/lei sia morto :o: :o:

:o: Forte! Allora chi è della marina, uomo, sui trenta che conosciamo (come dice Pauley Perrette) e che gli scrittori di NCIS non hanno fatto morire ma "solo" torturare/seviziare/catturare...? :emoticons_piattig007.gif:

Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 27/4/2011, 15:08

non ne ho proprio la minima idea...che sia del P2P che si e' cavato l'occhio da solo? :P E' che ormai a furia di pensare mi e' andato in corto il cervello!

view post Posted on 28/4/2011, 08:46

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

ottima notizia stamattina :clap.gif: Cote ha firmato per due anni come Mark!
www.tvline.com
CITAZIONE
NCIS Exclusive: Cote de Pablo Inks New Deal

This is the news NCIS fans have been waiting for: After lengthy negotiations, Cote de Pablo (Ziva) has closed a new two-year deal to continue on the veteran CBS drama.

The actress was the last NCIS regular without a deal, meaning that the entire cast of the show is now locked in for next fall.

markaddicted@
view post Posted on 28/4/2011, 13:18

:clap.gif: Benissimo bella notizia , hanno rinnovato tutti i contratti per almeno due anni :hurrah.gif: :hurrah.gif:

markfever
view post Posted on 28/4/2011, 22:12

:hurrah.gif: Grande ora il cast e' al completo, possiamo affrontare la season finale piu' tranquille :)

Lily-
view post Posted on 29/4/2011, 08:33

CITAZIONE (francicross @ 28/4/2011, 09:46) 
ottima notizia stamattina :clap.gif: Cote ha firmato per due anni come Mark!

Manco per due giorni ed ecco cosa mi ritrovo...Evvaiiii!!! :dogpile.gif:
Grazie Franci :runaround.gif:

harmonygirl@
view post Posted on 30/4/2011, 09:10

sono contenta anche se non avevo dubbi che avrebbe firmato, comunque la certezza e' una bella cosa! :)

view post Posted on 2/5/2011, 20:19

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
In the last two episodes, it becomes all about the port-to-port killer, and our entire team becoming involved in trying to capture this guy, including E.J. and her people and CIA agent Ray Cruz. Then that story absolutely informs how we move forward into next season as well. There's a cliffhanger in the final episode" — naturally — "and a big surprise coming up in terms of members of our team being put in danger." But when asked if a rift in the team is inevitable, Glasberg answers, "If anything, this is going to bring some of the characters closer together." And with that assurance, fans may let out a big NCISigh.

dall'articolo di TvGuide postato qui
https://markharmon.forumcommunity.net/?t=44648929&st=45

negli ultimi due episodi tutto riguarda il port to port killer, e tutto il nostro team e' impegnato nel cercare di catturare questo tipo, inclusa EJ e il suo team e l'agente della Cia Ray Cruz.La storia ci farà capire come ci muoveremo nella Stagione 9. Naturalmente alla fine dell'episodio finale ci sara' il cliffhanger e una grande sorpresa sta per arrivare per quello che riguarda i membri del team e il loro essere in pericolo. Quando Willman chiede se è inevitabile una spaccatura nel team, Glasberg risponde che semmai questo avvicinerà di più alcuni dei personaggi.

terrynut
view post Posted on 10/5/2011, 08:41

questo articolo di TvLine, con annessa intervista a Glasberg lo metto qui perche' si riferisce a entrambe le puntate finali!

www.tvline.com/2011/05/killer-ncis-preview-season-8-finale/

CITAZIONE
Intense times await viewers of NCIS as the CBS hit unspools the final two hours of its eighth season. In the first episode (airing this Tuesday at 8/7c), someone with ties to Gibbs’ team becomes the latest victim of the Port-to-Port Killer – and keep in mind, both Muse Watson (aka Mike Franks) and David Dayan Fisher (as Trent Kort) are set to guest star. The May 17 season ender in turn will reveal the identity of the serial slayer, with significant and lasting consequences for the NCIS team.

Gary Glasberg, an executive producer on TV’s most watched scripted series, shared with TVLine a look at the two wild weeks to come.

TVLINE | I have to imagine it’s a recurring temptation to uncork a serial killer arc on a show such as NCIS. Why now?
In looking at the finale we had last season, and other finales the show has done, we really just wanted to present an adversary that was formidable, one we could really dig into and play with — and yet do it in an NCIS manner. The challenge was doing it in a way that was commensurate with this show, and it turned out to be a lot of fun.

TVLINE | The synopsis for the finale says the team will “come face to face with the Port-to-Port Killer.” Is it someone who has been on our screen before?
He’s been hinted at here and there… there are elements that have come up. It will be a surprise and yet a revelation for people.

TVLINE | I do know how you and [NCIS show runner] Shane Brennan like to employ callbacks, to, like, some tiny bit of dialogue from Episode 6….
That’s the [series creator Don] Bellisario Way! It’s been fascinating for me to learn that, and it presents tremendous freedom to call back to characters, things and lines of dialogue that have come up, and then build entire storylines around ancillary moments.

TVLINE | So there will be a certain “a-ha!” moment to the reveal?
Actually, throughout the finale there are going to be a number of “a-ha” moments. It’s very multi-layered and not only wraps up the Port-to-Port story but also a lot of other loose ends that have come up. People will hopefully be excited by it.

TVLINE | You’ve got a full house these final two weeks.
We have a lot of people coming back — Franks, Kort, Ray Cruz (played by Enrique Murciano)…. We’re putting together a really strong team of people to go after this Port-to-Port Killer, and it manifests itself in some interesting ways.

TVLINE | What can you say about the character being played by Kerr Smith (Dawson’s Creek), Navy Lieutenant Jonas Cobb?
I had never worked with Kerr before, but the whole group has had a fantastic time working with him. He really ends up playing a key role in this whole Port-to-Port case. Honestly, the emotional resonance of his performance has been wonderful, so I’m really excited to see how people react to it.

TVLINE | Explain the finale title, “Pyramid.” It doesn’t sound very ominous.
It’s a reference to where the weight and the power fall. It speaks to how decisions are made, where decisions are made, and where the threat is felt. It gets directly spoken to in the finale, so it will be explained.

TVLINE | Let’s talk raw numbers: How many will be killed by the end of finale, how many critically injured, wounded…?
I won’t give you raw numbers, but I will say there is a significant loss that happens for the team – and there is probably more than one. What happens in this week’s episode and the finale will absolutely rock the world of NCIS.

TVLINE | In lieu of raw numbers, what sort of impact will be felt? In past finales we have seen the NCIS team lose a leader, fret over Ziva’s fate, endure so many crucibles….
There is tremendous emotional resonance that happens from the losses they experience over the next two episodes — and that resonance will be felt well into next season. I have no doubt

Nel primo episodio(Swang Song) qualcuno legato la team di Gibbs diventa l'ultima vittima del P2P, e ricordate, che sia Muse Watson(Mike Franks) sia David Dayan Fisher (Trent Kort) sono elencati nelle guest star. Nella finale del 17 Maggio verra' svelata l'identita' del serial killer, con conseguenze significative e durature per il team(rassucurante!)
Gary Glasberg condivide con TVLine uno sguardo sulle prossime due settimane.

TVLINE Immagiono sia una tentazione ricorrente sfruttare un arco con un serial killer in uno show come l'NCIS, perche' ora?

Guardando alla finale della scorsa stagione e a tutte le altre finali, volevamo davvero presentare un' avversario formidabile, con cui potessimo scavare e giocare e la sfida era farlo alla maniera del NCIS.

TVLINE La trama della finale dice che "saremo faccia a faccia col P2P" e' qualcuno gia' apparso sui nostri schermi?

Ci sono stati indizi qua e la' e sono emersi alcuni elementi, ma sara' una sorpresa e una rivelazione per la gente

TVLINE So che a lei e a Shane Brennan piace impiegare i "callback"

Questo e' l'insegnamento di Bellisario(creatore della serie)e' stato affascinante per me impararlo, rappresenta grande liberta' di richiamare personaggi, cose e parti di dialoghi e poi costruire intere storie su momenti secondari

TVLINE Quindi ci sara' un momento a-ha alla rivelazione?

Veramente nella finale ci saranno diversi momenti a-ha, la finale e' strutturata su livelli multipli e non avvolge solo la storia del port to port killer ma anche un sacco di altre cose in sospeso che sono tornate alla luce(lo sapevo!!!!).La gente sara' molto eccitata da tutto cio'

TVLINE Avete fatto il pieno nelle prossime due settimane

Abbiamo un sacco di gente che ritorna, Franks, Kort, Ray Cruz,abbiamo messo insieme una squadra molto forte per catturare il killer che manifesta se stessa in molti modi intressanti

TVLINE Cosa ci puo' dire del personaggio interpretato da Kerr Smith, il tenente Jonas Cobb?

Giochera' un ruolo chiave nell'intero caso del P2P, la risonanza emotiva della sua performance e' stata splendida e sono eccitato dall'idea di come reagira' la gente

TVLINE Ci spieghi il titolo della finale "Pyramid" non suona molto inquietante

E' un riferimento al peso e alla caduta del potere. Parla di come sono prese le decisioni e di dove la minaccia si fa sentire( e qui per me entra in ballo la faccenda dei due SECNAV), sara' spiegato direttamente nella finale.

TVLINE Parliamo di numeri: in quanti veranno uccisi nell'arco della finale e quanti feriti piu' o meno gravemente?

Non ho intenzione di darle i numeri, ma posso dire che ci sara' una perdita importante per il team . Quello che accadra' nell'episodio di questa settimana e nella finale scuotera' totalmente il mondo dell'NCIS( :o:secondo me fanno fuori il SECNAV!)

TVLINE Che tipo di impatto si avvertira'? Nelle passate finali abbiamo visto il team dell'NCIS perdere il capo, abbiamo temuto per il destino di Ziva

Ci sara' una tremenda risonanza emotiva dalle perdite che subiranno negli ultimi due espisodi, e questa risonanza sara' avvertita fortemente nella prossima stagione, non ho dubbi.

Edited by terrynut - 10/5/2011, 11:04

view post Posted on 10/5/2011, 15:21

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

Lo sapevo io che non c'era solo la storia del P2P nella finale e quell'accenno al peso e alla perdita del potere....!Non resisto :slap.gif:

view post Posted on 14/5/2011, 12:40

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

intervista a Gary Glasberg

CITAZIONE
NCIS’ Finale Will Tie Up Loose Ends

On Wednesday’s “Early Show,” Mark Harmon teased that the eighth season finale of “NCIS” will boast “an impressive body count.” Could this be the result of the Port-to-Port killer, whose identity will finally be revealed in the May 17 episode? Executive producer Gary Glasberg walked us through what to expect when TV’s No. 1 drama wraps, and hinted at a deeper dive into Gibbs’ personal life in Season 9.

Take us inside your approach to the finale, and what you wanted to accomplish. On “NCIS,” there are multiple layers to assembling a finale. Not only do our finales wrap up a significant procedural story, but they tend to launch a few threads for the season that follows as well. These story tidbits can be as small as a line or two, or as significant as a well-planned character beat. Though time consuming, the process can be great fun and gives us something to dive into the moment we start writing again. In this instance, I had a lot of loose ends to wrap up. Hopefully it will deliver everything fans are looking for in a season ender.

Did anything disappoint you about this season? Anything you wish you could have done, but didn’t have the time, forethought or resources? I feel awkward in saying this, but no. This season has been fantastic for us. Creatively, we were all very proud of the work we accomplished in season eight. We handled some delicate topics, worked with some wonderful guest actors like Robert Wagner and Bob Newhart, and — in my mind — did some of the show’s best work in years. In fact, I was so motivated by season eight it got me working on next year’s stories right away.

What should fans look forward to next season? And if you haven’t gotten that far yet…what would your dream season be? Look for Season Nine to really bring the “NCIS” team together. We’re going to dive deeper into the personal lives of Gibbs and the others and learn things about them that, hopefully, will leave viewers desperately anxious for more. Who thought I’d ever be so excited about the ninth year of a TV show? My goal is to give people everything they’re hoping for…and then some.

What were the high points of the season? Bob Newhart, the origin episodes with Vance and Tony, reuniting Ziva and her father, editing together eight years worth of clips for ‘Man Walks Into A Bar…”, arcing out the P2P storyline, and a continuing highpoint — working with the best cast and crew I’ve ever had the pleasure of doing business with.

Do you have a favorite episode, line, or scene from this season? If so – what? I’m so proud of season eight as a whole, I can’t begin to narrow it down to just one.

"We’re going to dive deeper into the personal lives of Gibbs and the others and learn things about them that, hopefully, will leave viewers desperately anxious for more. " Questo e' interessante Stiamo per scavare profondamente nella vita personale di Gibbs e degli altri, imparando cose su di loro, che spero, lascieranno gli spettatori disperatamente ansiosi di avere di piu'!

Lily-
view post Posted on 15/5/2011, 13:09

CITAZIONE (francicross @ 14/5/2011, 13:40) 

Questo e' interessante Stiamo per scavare profondamente nella vita personale di Gibbs e degli altri, imparando cose su di loro, che spero, lascieranno gli spettatori disperatamente ansiosi di avere di piu'!

Questo sì che sembra davvero interessante :clap.gif:

MarkManiac
view post Posted on 15/5/2011, 18:52

CITAZIONE (Lily- @ 15/5/2011, 14:09) 
CITAZIONE (francicross @ 14/5/2011, 13:40) 

Questo e' interessante Stiamo per scavare profondamente nella vita personale di Gibbs e degli altri, imparando cose su di loro, che spero, lascieranno gli spettatori disperatamente ansiosi di avere di piu'!

Questo sì che sembra davvero interessante :clap.gif:

quoto credo che avremo un'ottima nona stagione :clap.gif:

509 replies since 28/5/2010, 08:42   15994 views