Mark Harmon forum

Spoiler Generali 10 Stagione

« Older   Newer »
terrynut
view post Posted on 20/6/2012, 10:11 by: terrynut

questa di Palmer e' una gran bella notizia :clap.gif: :clap.gif: mentre sui contratti sono d'accordo con te, speriamo che Glasberg abbia buoni motivi per ritenere che vada tutto a buon porto, perche' che io mi ricordi nonci sono mai stati tempi tento lunghi come quest'anno!

altro spoiler sulla dottoressa Ryan, Glasber dice che che non vuole trattare la relazione come se lei fosse morta perche' e' viva e sta bene, ma ha delle priorita' nella sua vita ma che a lui piacerebbe riavere Jamie Lee

CITAZIONE
How much will Gibbs be affected by Dr. Ryan's departure on NCIS? Will Jamie Lee Curtis ever come back? — Derek
ADAM: Executive producer Gary Glasberg says the loss isn't particularly hard on Gibbs, especially since Dr. Ryan is still breathing. "I really didn't want to treat this relationship as if she was dead," Glasberg says. "The show has a history of doing that and that's not the case here." So might the alive-and-well Dr. Ryan be back? "I'd like to believe that we approached it realistically, and that there are priorities she has in her life," Glasberg hints. "But if they were able to reconnect down the road, I'd love to have Jamie Lee come back."

Edited by francicross - 2/8/2012, 16:18

280 replies since 17/5/2012, 10:53   7018 views