Mark Harmon forum

Spoiler Generali 10 Stagione

« Older   Newer »
terrynut
view post Posted on 24/6/2012, 09:06 by: terrynut

CITAZIONE
Sandra! I was SO excited to hear that Brian Dietzen was given a promotion. Great news! Did Brian happen to give you any scoop on this season? — Steph
The cast doesn’t head back to work until July 16, but Dietzen told me that he foresees a big challenge for Jimmy right out of the gate. “Certainly, no matter what does happen Jimmy is going to have to step up right away at the beginning — whether it’s a matter of going to help Ducky (David McCallum) or if it’s a matter of taking care of the possible dead and wounded at NCIS,” he says. “As far as what happened with Ducky, I really hope that things remain as they are because Ducky and Jimmy have such a great chemistry together, and working with David is a huge part of the joy I get from going to NCIS. We’ll have to see. I’m like everyone else;I’m a fan of the show.”

da EW

Il cast non torna al lavoro fino al 16 luglio.....(e i contratti?!)ma Dietzen
prevede fin dall' inizio una grossa sfida per Jimmy. "Non importa cosa succedera' Jimmy dovra' fronteggiare la situazione fin dall' inizio, si aper aiutare Ducky che per prendersi cura dei possibili morti e feriti all' Ncis"-dice-" Spero che le cose con Ducky rimangano come sono, perche' Jimmy e Ducky hanno una fantastica chimica insieme, e lavorare con David e' gran parte della gioia che ricavo facendo l' Ncis, vedremo, sono come tutti gli altri; un fan dello show"

Edited by francicross - 2/8/2012, 16:19

280 replies since 17/5/2012, 10:53   7018 views