« Older   Newer »
francicross
view post Posted on 27/6/2012, 22:20 by: francicross

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

da http://tvline.com/

CITAZIONE
NCIS | Traditionally, NCIS starts up production in early July, so one would hope that word will break soon about Pauley Perrette, Michael Weatherly and Sean Murray signing on for Season 10. But when we saw Perrette on Tuesday night at the Thirst Gala, she was (charmingly) coy. Asked where things stand with her negotiations, all she would say is: “I love my job!” And as for what the premiere might look like, given that most every character had been left in jeopardy, there was little to dish. “We’ve seen no scripts — the cast has seen nothing – so we have no idea what’s going on,” she shared. “We’ll see.” On Perrette’s wish list if she does re-sign is further exploration of Abby’s relationship with her brother, which was touched on last fall. “The fans want that too,” she said, “so I think that will happen.”

siccome Ncis comincia la produzione ai primi di luglio, hanno chiesto a Pauley ieri sera a che punto e' con il suo contratto e lei ha risposto solo "Io amo il mio lavoro"!!! e alla domanda su come sara' la premiere ha detto " Non abbiamo visto ancora nessun copione, il cast non ha visto niente, quindi non abbiamo nessuna idea di cosa succedera', vedremo" Comunque nella lista dei desideri di Pauley, se firmera' il contratto, c'e' l'approfondimento del rapporto di abby con il fratello. "Anche i fans lo vogliono" dice "quindi credo che succedera'.

A me comunque ste lungaggini stanno cominciando a mettermi l'ansia.... :testacontromuro.gif:

Edited by francicross - 2/8/2012, 16:20

280 replies since 17/5/2012, 10:53   7018 views