Spoiler Generali 10 Stagione

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/9/2012, 09:08

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

da www.Tvline.com

CITAZIONE
PREVIOUSLY ON NCIS Big bad Harper Dearing (played by Richard Schiff) scared off Dr. Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis) and car-bombed the NCIS building, leaving Gibbs, Abby, Tony, Ziva and McGee in peril (and killing Scott Wolf’s Jonathan Cole). Upon hearing of the tragedy, Ducky suffered a heart attack.

COMING UP NEXT | … is perhaps not as much dramatic tension as show boss Gary Glasberg would like, given the public nature of the actors’ contract renewals that took place over the summer. “That’s just the nature of the business,” he shrugs. “All I can do is tell the best stories I can.” To that end, he promises “much more significant” ramifications to the explosion that even the savviest of fans might imagine. “It really rocks [the agents’] world, and the trauma of it will carry throughout the season.” For starters, “Things become very personal” for Gibbs now that Dearing has brought the fight to NCIS’ literal back yard, Ducky experiences “an emotional discovery” in the wake of his health scare, Abby is prompted to “look deeper into herself and her family,” and Tony and Ziva “emotionally connect” during their hours trapped in the elevator. (And once they’re free? “I hope fans embrace the Tony/Ziva relationship stuff that we have in mind,” Glasberg teases.)

In sostanza l' attentato ha davvero sconvolto e' il trauma subito dalla squadra avra' ramificazioni per tutta la stagione- dice Glasberg- Per iniziare le cose diventano molto personali per Gibbs, dato che Dearing ha portato il fuoco nell'NCIS, Ducky sperimentera' una scoperta emotiva sulla scia del suo attacco di cuore, Abby guardera' piu' in profondita' dentro se stessa e alla sua famiglia e Tony e Ziva saranno uniti emotivamente durante le ore passate intrappolati in ascensore...e uan volta liberi? Glasberg provoca..."spero che i fan abbracceranno la relazione Tony/Ziva che abbiamo in mente.

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 7/9/2012, 09:24

fantastico.... non vedo l' ora. credo che la relazione tra Tony e Ziva sia una bella cosa... ma di Mc Gee non si sa niente...!?!? cosa c'è di più importante di tutto ciò che hanno detto!?!? cosa nascondono!?! :D

Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 8/9/2012, 12:58

CITAZIONE (francicross @ 7/9/2012, 10:08) 
da www.Tvline.com

CITAZIONE
PREVIOUSLY ON NCIS Big bad Harper Dearing (played by Richard Schiff) scared off Dr. Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis) and car-bombed the NCIS building, leaving Gibbs, Abby, Tony, Ziva and McGee in peril (and killing Scott Wolf’s Jonathan Cole). Upon hearing of the tragedy, Ducky suffered a heart attack.

COMING UP NEXT | … is perhaps not as much dramatic tension as show boss Gary Glasberg would like, given the public nature of the actors’ contract renewals that took place over the summer. “That’s just the nature of the business,” he shrugs. “All I can do is tell the best stories I can.” To that end, he promises “much more significant” ramifications to the explosion that even the savviest of fans might imagine. “It really rocks [the agents’] world, and the trauma of it will carry throughout the season.” For starters, “Things become very personal” for Gibbs now that Dearing has brought the fight to NCIS’ literal back yard, Ducky experiences “an emotional discovery” in the wake of his health scare, Abby is prompted to “look deeper into herself and her family,” and Tony and Ziva “emotionally connect” during their hours trapped in the elevator. (And once they’re free? “I hope fans embrace the Tony/Ziva relationship stuff that we have in mind,” Glasberg teases.)

In sostanza l' attentato ha davvero sconvolto e' il trauma subito dalla squadra avra' ramificazioni per tutta la stagione- dice Glasberg- Per iniziare le cose diventano molto personali per Gibbs, dato che Dearing ha portato il fuoco nell'NCIS, Ducky sperimentera' una scoperta emotiva sulla scia del suo attacco di cuore, Abby guardera' piu' in profondita' dentro se stessa e alla sua famiglia e Tony e Ziva saranno uniti emotivamente durante le ore passate intrappolati in ascensore...e uan volta liberi? Glasberg provoca..."spero che i fan abbracceranno la relazione Tony/Ziva che abbiamo in mente.

Adoro quando Gibbs prende le cose sul personale, infatti nel promo mi sono esaltata a vedere il pezzettino dell' interrogatorio all' ex moglie di Dearing! Poi mi piace l' idea che Abby diventi piu' introspettiva.

view post Posted on 8/9/2012, 13:42

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

CITAZIONE (Gibbsgirl @ 8/9/2012, 13:58) 
Adoro quando Gibbs prende le cose sul personale, infatti nel promo mi sono esaltata a vedere il pezzettino dell' interrogatorio all' ex moglie di Dearing! Poi mi piace l' idea che Abby diventi piu' introspettiva.

Anche a me piace quando Gibbs prende le cose sul personale :D
E poi spero che Abby si riavvicini a Gibbs, voglio vedere che Gibbs sa della vita privata di Abby e voglio vedere Abby che si permette di prendere in giro Gibbs che di prende le confidenze con Gibbs ecc ecc....

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 8/9/2012, 19:17

anche io lo voglio... gibbs è fantastico!! :D Abby deve diventare a tutti gli effetti parte della vita di GIbbs... altrimenti... qui finisce male la stagione!!

view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 12:33

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

Michael Weatherly :clap.gif:

http://t.co/HGVoRCta

:hurrah.gif:

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 12:45

oh un video fantastico... l' ho visto spettacolare...

Lily-
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 13:12

CITAZIONE (dickycobb @ 10/9/2012, 13:33) 

" title=

Best season ever...Lo spero :woot: Grazie Dicky :fiori.gif:

markfever
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 16:24

CITAZIONE (dickycobb @ 8/9/2012, 14:42) 
CITAZIONE (Gibbsgirl @ 8/9/2012, 13:58) 

Anche a me piace quando Gibbs prende le cose sul personale :D
E poi spero che Abby si riavvicini a Gibbs, voglio vedere che Gibbs sa della vita privata di Abby e voglio vedere Abby che si permette di prendere in giro Gibbs che di prende le confidenze con Gibbs ecc ecc....

anche io dicky vorrei le stesse cose :dogpile.gif: :dogpile.gif:

CITAZIONE (dickycobb @ 10/9/2012, 13:33) 

" title=

:roll.gif:

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 17:22

fantastico....!! :D imperdibile... la 10 è alle porte e non vedo l' ora!!

view post Posted on 14/9/2012, 08:49

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

da www.tvguide.com
Ecco il doppio episodio sulla sindrome da stress post traumatico andra' in onda per i november sweeps

CITAZIONE

Jericho and Third Watch alum Brad Beyer has booked a two-episode arc on NCIS during November sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned.

Beyer will play Marine Capt. Joe Westcott, an upstanding unit leader who returns from a tour in Afghanistan after his best friend and many more of his men lose their lives. As Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and other federal investigators question him, he begins to unravel and perhaps shows signs of post-traumatic stress disorder.

Some of Westcott's issues may stem from his tense relationship with his gruff father, himself also a former Marine. As such, executive producer Gary Glasberg tells us Gibbs and Westcott will make a "real connection" over the course of these two episodes.

Given the events of last year's NCIS finale, during which a car bomb exploded at NCIS headquarters, it's safe to say that some of the team members may also be dealing with their own post-traumatic feelings. Could some of those issues perhaps bubble to the surface during this arc?

Brad Beyer interpretera' la parte del capitano dei marine Joe Westcott che trona dall' Afghanistan dopo che il suo migliore amico e molti altri dei suoi uomini hanno perso la vita. Quando Gibbs e altri agenti federali comincano a interrogarlo sembra cominciare a manifestare disturbi da sindrome da stress postraumatico.

Alcuni dei problemi di Westcott potrebbero derivare dal rapporto teso che ha col padre, lui stesso un ex marine. Come ci dice Glasberg Gibbs e Westcott stabiliranno un vero rapporto emotivo nel corso dei due episodi.
Dopo gli eventi della scorsa finale e' giusto dire che alcuni dei membri del team potrebbero dover rapportarsi con i loro stessi sentimenti post traumatici . Alcuni di questi problemi potrebbero dunque venire in superfice durante questo arco?

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 14/9/2012, 14:43

io spero di si... sarebbe fantastico che i problemi venissero a galla creerebbero un' po di suspense e subbuglio... almeno credo!! grazie mille

Lily-
view post Posted on 14/9/2012, 17:16

Che spoiler magnifici, sono uno meglio dell'altro!!!Speriamo che le puntate corrispondano alle premesse!Mamma mia non vedo l'ora, quest'anno lo hiatus mi sta facendo andare fuori di testa :wacko:

terrynut
view post Posted on 14/9/2012, 20:36

CITAZIONE (Lily- @ 14/9/2012, 18:16) 
Che spoiler magnifici, sono uno meglio dell'altro!!!Speriamo che le puntate corrispondano alle premesse!Mamma mia non vedo l'ora, quest'anno lo hiatus mi sta facendo andare fuori di testa :wacko:

anche a me Lily anche a me :testacontromuro.gif: :testacontromuro.gif:

da tvline.com
CITAZIONE
NCIS | Dipping into the mailbag, one reader notes, “In all the NCIS photos and promos there’s no sign of very special agent McGee. I know [Sean Murray] is signed on for another two years but I’m starting to get worried…. Anything, please, please, please.” Who says that McGee survives the explosion? How do we know he even makes it out of last season’s finale alive?? Oh, right – Michael Weatherly told us so. Grr, so much for my devious effort to play with y’all. So… [Spoiler alert] …yes, McGee lives, “and we’ve got some fun stuff coming up,” show boss Gary Glasberg assures me. For one, don’t miss a reference in the season premiere to a relative of Tim’s, whom we just might meet. “It won’t happen until the latter part of the season, but I think we’re going to get into a little more of the McGee family,” Glasberg teases. “We’ll scratch a little deeper [with that character], absolutely.”

Risposta a chi si preoccupa per McGee perche' non si vede ne' nelle foto ne' nei promo:"McGee e' vivo, e arriveranno cose divertenti su di lui" dice Gary Glasberg. Non perdetevi un accenno nella season premiere ad un parente di Tim, che potremmo conoscere. " Non succedera' prima della parte finale della stagione ma penso che entreremo piu' in profondita' nella famiglia di McGee, scaveremo un po' piu' a fondo, assolutamente"

view post Posted on 15/9/2012, 12:44

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

altro succoso spoiler da

http://insidetv.ew.com

CITAZIONE
NCIS is my favorite TV show.[Here are some] season 10 questions: 1) Any chance we’ll ever get to meet McGee’s dad, as we’ve met the dads for Gibbs, Tony and Ziva? 2) Is there a chance we’ll get to see Tony/McGee do an undercover episode? Would love to see how they would get along. 3) Cote and Pauley have mentioned that they would love to do an episode with Ziva and Abby working together, undercover or not. Any chance we’ll get to see that happen this season? 4) So is there a chance that when DiNozzo Sr. visits, this will push Tony and Ziva even closer together? — Marla
The answer is yes to at least two of these four questions.

Domanda: Qualche speranza di vedere il papa' di McGee? Qualche speranza di vedere Tony/McGee in un episodio sotto copertura, di vedere Abby e Ziva lavorare insieme o che la visita di DiNozzo Sr avvicini ancora di piu' Tony e Ziva?

Risposta: La risposta e' si ad almeno due di queste domande!!!

CITAZIONE
Hi Sandra! I really need a scoop on McGee from NCIS! He had way less screen time last season! Thank you in advance! — Daniël
There’s a lot going on in the premiere, but everyone has pretty good screen time considering. In regards to McGee specifically, there’s an unexpected twist in his post-blast outcome. A scary twist

C 'è molta carne al fuoco nella premiere, pero' tutti quanti hanno una buona parte di tempo . Per quanto riguarda McGee, c' è una piega inaspettata al suo dopo esplosione. Una piega spaventosa.

280 replies since 17/5/2012, 10:53   7018 views