Mark Harmon forum

Spoiler Generali 10 Stagione

« Older   Newer »
Silver Fox
view post Posted on 19/1/2013, 14:44

CITAZIONE (dickycobb @ 19/1/2013, 13:37) 
CITAZIONE (puzzola12 @ 19/1/2013, 11:04) 
questo e strano mi aspettavo un arco finale su Bodnar, invece entra in ballo il padre di McGee, avremo una finale McGee centrica? :mmmm.gif:

Per quanto io tifi sempre per Gibbs ;) sarebbe anche giusto; Abbiamo avuto Gibbs, Tony, Ziva e Ducky, se non sbaglio mancano Abby (se mettiamo il rapporto su Hernandez in Gibbs) e McGee.
:mefipallina_hello.gif:

si in effetti sarebbe giusto, speriamo che se cosi' fosse riescano a fare una cosa interessante.

harmonygirl@
view post Posted on 20/1/2013, 14:09

So che avete ragione ma un finale MgGee centrico nooo, vi prego, che noia!(Parlo per me ovviamente :P )
CITAZIONE
Michael Weatherly ‏@M_Weatherly

“@TaraPersad: @M_Weatherly When will you be directing your second episode? #NCIS” February....

Michael dirigera' il suo secondo episodio in febbraio.

view post Posted on 20/1/2013, 14:35

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

CITAZIONE (harmonygirl@ @ 20/1/2013, 14:09) 
So che avete ragione ma un finale MgGee centrico nooo, vi prego, che noia!(Parlo per me ovviamente :P )

Vedi, come si dice, il mondo è bello perchè vario; Probabilmente te hai la stessa simpatia per le storie con McGee di quella che ho io per quelle con Ziva!!!! :D
:mefipallina_hello.gif:

Lily-
view post Posted on 20/1/2013, 19:48

Pare brutto ma ho pensato la stessa cosa! :dogpile.gif:

markfever
view post Posted on 21/1/2013, 11:47

CITAZIONE (Lily- @ 20/1/2013, 19:48) 

Pare brutto ma ho pensato la stessa cosa! :dogpile.gif:

:sick: !!!!

markaddicted@
view post Posted on 22/1/2013, 09:01

Comunque il padre di McGee e' ammiraglio, quindi la finale potrebbe non essere incentrata solo su McGee, ma coinvolgere in modo piu' ampio la marina :hmm.gif:

terrynut
view post Posted on 22/1/2013, 21:48

In un episodio piu' avanti nella stagione, vedremo anche cosa accade nel furgone dove Ducky e Palmer caricano i cadaveri, mentre ritornano all' Ncis, e il processo di riportare il cadavere fino alla sala autopsie non e' una cosa facile per Palmer e Ducky L'episodio sara' scritto da Steve Binder che ha scritto una scena molto divertente. Vedremo ogni sorta di stranezze che non avevamo mai visto prima.
Inoltre probabilmente rivedremo anche Breena in un' altro episodio
CITAZIONE
NCIS’: PALMER AND DUCKY SCOOP

Think you’ve seen all NCIS has to offer? Think again. In an upcoming episode, the show will blow the lid off the mysteries of…the NCIS van? Yup.

Usually, when the gang leaves a crime scene, the body magically ends up back at autopsy, but in an episode slated to air later this season, we’ll see the process of getting a body back to the lab is anything but simple for Palmer and Ducky. “I asked [writer] Steve Binder to think of an episode about what happens when they leave the crime scene with the body and all the little details of what happens in their van,” executive producer Gary Glasberg says of the episode. “He came up with a really funny script that I’m very excited about. It’s the two of them on the road, on a crime scene, going back to NCIS….Fans are going to get all sorts of little quirks that they’ve never seen before.”

In related Palmer news, I asked Glasberg if we’ll be seeing his new wife any time soon and he confirms that they’re hoping to work that in “soon.”

www.ew.com/ew/

view post Posted on 23/1/2013, 09:23

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (terrynut @ 22/1/2013, 21:48) 
In un episodio piu' avanti nella stagione, vedremo anche cosa accade nel furgone dove Ducky e Palmer caricano i cadaveri, mentre ritornano all' Ncis, e il processo di riportare il cadavere fino alla sala autopsie non e' una cosa facile per Palmer e Ducky L'episodio sara' scritto da Steve Binder che ha scritto una scena molto divertente. Vedremo ogni sorta di stranezze che non avevamo mai visto prima.
Inoltre probabilmente rivedremo anche Breena in un' altro episodio
CITAZIONE
NCIS’: PALMER AND DUCKY SCOOP

Think you’ve seen all NCIS has to offer? Think again. In an upcoming episode, the show will blow the lid off the mysteries of…the NCIS van? Yup.

Usually, when the gang leaves a crime scene, the body magically ends up back at autopsy, but in an episode slated to air later this season, we’ll see the process of getting a body back to the lab is anything but simple for Palmer and Ducky. “I asked [writer] Steve Binder to think of an episode about what happens when they leave the crime scene with the body and all the little details of what happens in their van,” executive producer Gary Glasberg says of the episode. “He came up with a really funny script that I’m very excited about. It’s the two of them on the road, on a crime scene, going back to NCIS….Fans are going to get all sorts of little quirks that they’ve never seen before.”

In related Palmer news, I asked Glasberg if we’ll be seeing his new wife any time soon and he confirms that they’re hoping to work that in “soon.”

www.ew.com/ew/

c'e anche un twitter di Brian a questo proposito

CITAZIONE
Brian Dietzen ‏@BrianDietzen

This week, we're shooting an AWESOME Jimmy and Ducky #NCIS ep. Written by @stevebinder ! Gonna be fun!

altro spoiler da

http://tvline.com

CITAZIONE
Ausiello: Actually, I happen to have a killer spoiler for you – a serial killer spoiler, to be exact. In an upcoming episode, your favorite agents team up with D.C. Metro to bring down a mass murderer. But the partnership will be almost as tough to manage as the case will be to close – especially for the lead detective, who is very “one for all, all for one” until he thinks the feds have backstabbed him. (Oh, and check back soon: You’re gonna wanna know who the show casts as both the detective and his sidekick, a forensic scientist – both characters could recur.)

In un prossimo episodio l' Ncis collaborera' con la polizia per catturare un serial killer , ma la collaborazione sara' piu' difficile nel corso del caso, specialmente per il detective a capo delle indagini che e' un tipo alla "Tutti per uno uno per tutti" finche' non pensa che i federali lo abbiano pugnalato alle spalle. Sia il detective che il suo scienziato forense potrebbero diventare caratteri ricorrenti

view post Posted on 25/1/2013, 09:21

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

cavolo stanno gia' parlando della season finale!

CITAZIONE
Christopher J. Waild ‏@ChrisWaild

Heading into writers room to board more #NCIS #SeasonX finale stuff with Gary and team. Hope we all make it out alive.

view post Posted on 29/1/2013, 09:10

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

da http://insidetv.ew.com

CITAZIONE
Hi Sandra! Could you tell me something about the aftermath of NCIS’ double death? What are the long-term effects that they have on Ziva and Vance? — Jenny de Jong
Vance will continue to have a tough time as he struggles with grief, and as executive producer Gary Glasberg teases, it will make for quite a few heart-tugging moments. “There’s a tremendous amount for him to tackle and then come back to work,” says Glasberg. “We introduced the Deputy Director Craig character (Greg Germann), who will be around for a while and will come at things in a little bit of a quirkier way than Vance does and that will be present over the next few episodes. And there are definitely some very touching, heartfelt moments that are coming.” But the traumatic loss of Vance’s wife has given both the writers and actor Rocky Carroll just the dramatic meat they were hoping for, he adds. “When Rocky and I first spoke about this arc, the goal was to really open some doors for the Vance character and have him deal with some very personal matters for him as a father and a widower,” says Glasberg. “Vance has to continue raising his kids and going about his life and [we’ll explore] how that affects him at home and at work. It’s going to carry through well through the end of the season.”

Vance dopo la morte di Jackie continuera' a passare momenti difficili mentre lotta con il dolore. come dice Glasberg "per lui c'e' un' enorme quantita' di problemi da affrontare e poi deve tornare al lavoro. Abbiamo introdotto il vice direttore Craig che sara' in giro per un po' nei prossimi episodi ed arrivera' alle cose in un modo un po' piu' strano di Vance. Sono in arrivo momenti sicuramente molto toccanti . Quando io e Rocky abbiamo parlato per la prima volta di questo arco, l'obiettivo era di aprire davvero alcune porte sul personaggio di Vance e di fargli affrontare questioni molto personali come padre e come vedovo. Vance dovra' contuinuare a crescere i suoi figli e ad andare avanti con la sua vita e noi esploreremo come cio' lo influenzera' a casa e sul lavoro. Tutto verra' portato avanti fino alla fine della stagione.

view post Posted on 2/2/2013, 11:24

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

ecco l'articolo del prolungamento del contrtto di Mark e dell'annuncio ufficiale della 11 Stagione di Ncis, Cote e' ancora intrattativa, ma non ho dubbi che rinnovera'! :hurrah.gif: :roll.gif:

http://tvline.com/2013/02/01/ncis-renewed-season-11/

CITAZIONE

Color us not surprised: CBS has renewed NCIS for a 11th season after finalizing a new deal with leading man Mark Harmon, the network announced Friday.

“In a world gone niche, NCIS keeps getting bigger, and Mark Harmon continues to define the role of leading man on the No. 1 show on television,” said CBS President and CEO Les Moonves in a statement. “NCIS is the type of franchise every company wants in today’s global content ecosystem — high-quality storytelling that generates passionate viewers and drives revenue on every conceivable platform.”

CBS is said to be still in negotiations with Harmon’s co-star, Cote de Pablo, whose deal is also set to expire at season’s end. (The rest of the cast is locked in.)

Currently in its 10th season, NCIS ranks as TV’s most-watched drama series with an average audience of 21.48 million viewers.

Thoughts? Are you as not shocked as we are? Concerned that Ziva remains a question mark? Hit the comments!

CITAZIONE
CBS Tweet ‏@CBSTweet

#NCIS fans BOLO! CBS Announces new contract extension for star/EP Mark Harmon & NCIS pick up for 2013-14 Season!

Silver Fox
view post Posted on 2/2/2013, 14:44

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, notizia splendida :hurrah.gif: :hurrah.gif: :hurrah.gif: meglio di cosi'per iniziare il week end! :runaround.gif:

Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 3/2/2013, 11:33

strafelice che la notizia sia ufficiale :hurrah.gif: pero' oltre a Cote secondo me rimane anche Rocky Carrol che aveva il contratto solo per un anno e qui ho forti dubbi...anyway la cosa essenziale e' la certezza dell'11 stagione(alla faccia di tutti gli iettatori del web!) e il rinnovo di Mark :clap.gif:

MarkManiac
view post Posted on 3/2/2013, 14:59

davvero la migliore notizia della domenica :clap.gif: :roll.gif:

markaddicted@
view post Posted on 4/2/2013, 09:53

non che avessi dei bubbi, pero' l'uffcialita' e' sempre meglio, cosi' possiamo starcene tranquille :clap.gif:

280 replies since 17/5/2012, 10:53   7018 views