Spoiler Generali 10 Stagione

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/3/2013, 09:00

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
Rocky Carroll ‏@RockyCOfficial

“@LaisLovesNCIS: @RockyCOfficial do you know if Cote will stay???” That, I don't know.

chiedono a Rocky se sa se Cote restera' e lui dice che non lo sa.
CITAZIONE

“@TaraPersad: @RockyCOfficial Are you excited for the #NCIS #SeasonX Finale?” Yes, it's gonna be full of surprises.

La finale sara' piena di sorprese!

CITAZIONE
amber ‏@midnightxninja

@RockyCOfficial lie to me and tell me I don't need to be nervous about Chasing Ghosts. PLEASE?! #NCIS

CITAZIONE
‏@midnightxninja Be afraid...Be very afraid

Edited by francicross - 25/3/2013, 09:20

Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 25/3/2013, 11:26

molto, molto rassicurante! Comunque per cio' che riguarda il contratto di Cote, se come pensiamo la finale sara' Ziva centrica, non comunicheranno proprio niente!

terrynut
view post Posted on 25/3/2013, 21:21

E ci sara' anche il nuovo direttore del Mossad, cioe' una donna e' la vedremo per la prima volta in un episodio di Aprile
http://tvline.com/
CITAZIONE
Some three months after killing off Ziva’s father Eli David (played by Michael Nouri), CBS’ NCIS will introduce viewers to his replacement — Orli Elbaz, to be played by Star Trek: TNG alum Marina Sirtis, TVLine has learned exclusively.

“The search to replace Eli David as Mossad Director was tricky for us, but we ended up with a true find in Marina Sirtis,” showrunner Gary Glasberg says of the casting. “I’ve always been a Star Trek fan, but Marina really owns this part. And the cast loves her. She’s everything I wanted for the role and then some. We are lucky to have her.” Sirtis will first air sometime in April.

michetta
view post Posted on 26/3/2013, 12:27

decisamente ci avviamo verso una finale, Ziva/Revenge/Mossad centrica, potrebbe essere interessante.

markaddicted@
view post Posted on 2/4/2013, 09:23

CITAZIONE (michetta @ 26/3/2013, 13:27) 
decisamente ci avviamo verso una finale, Ziva/Revenge/Mossad centrica, potrebbe essere interessante.

gia' pero' Glasberg nell'insider's blog di Squall, ha detto che per la finale dovremmo aspettarci una sorpresa!

view post Posted on 10/4/2013, 21:41

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

Lo metto qui....

Il 5/5 al CBSSunday ci sarà story on Mark Harmon
questo secondo il twitter del programma @CBSSunday
https://twitter.com/thattracysmith/status/...6159105/photo/1

e
https://twitter.com/thattracysmith
Dove c'è la bellissima foto che ha postato francicross e che diceva:
Tracy Smith ‏@thattracysmith 7 Apr
Thanks @OKCIndianClinic and Mark Harmon #ncis for inviting us to see how they're changing kids lives @CBSSunday 5/5 pic.twitter.com/UlreZku5WN

Sinceramente il programma non lo conosco quindi spero la story sia fatta bene e lunga!!!

:mefipallina_hello.gif:

view post Posted on 11/4/2013, 07:40

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Grazie dicky lo spero anch'io :clap.gif:

Mark addicted
view post Posted on 13/4/2013, 06:13

Sono molto preoccupata... da TVline: Glasberg dice (commentando il ritorno dell'ammiraglio A.J.Chegwidden capo del JAG nella finale)
“We needed a lawyer, a really good lawyer, to assist Gibbs and the team in the finale,” NCIS executive producer Gary Glasberg tells TVLine exclusively.
Abbiamo bisogno di un avvocato, un avvocato veramente bravo, per assistere Gibbs e la squadra nel finale.
Ho ragione ad essere preoccupata o sono la solita esagerata?
http://tvline.com/2013/04/12/ncis-season-1...jag-chegwidden/

view post Posted on 13/4/2013, 09:44

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

sono preoccupatissima anch'io, m aproprio molto!

terrynut
view post Posted on 17/4/2013, 16:53

http://tvline.com

CITAZIONE
NCIS Boss Weighs In on Cote de Pablo's Status, Says Ziva's Perilous Arc Is Pure Coincidence

That Agent Ziva David has embarked on a dangerous, season-ending mission to avenge her father’s death while portrayer Cote de Pablo is the only cast member not yet set to return to NCIS in the fall is pure coincidence, says showrunner Gary Glasberg.

“I have absolutely no qualms telling you that this storyline” — launched by the double murder of Eli David and NCIS director Leon Vance’s wife Jackie — “is something I was talking about last spring,” Glasberg asserts to TVLine.

“No, that’s not a game that I play,” putting a character in jeopardy when an actor’s status is TBD, he adds. “My job is to creatively keep the show going and do the best job that I can, and let other people work that stuff out. I’m all about the show.”

When last we tuned into TV’s most watched drama, Ziva had covertly set out to find Ilan Bodnar (played by Oded Fehr), the man she holds responsible for the deadly assault on Vance’s home. When the show returns next Tuesday to uncork the final four episodes of Season 10, “We send Ziva off, with Tony, on a clue trail that leads them to Berlin,” Glasberg previews. As things unfold, “This arc connects into the story that becomes the season ender and dovetails into what will propel us into Season 11.”

But will de Pablo be around for the already renewed next cycle? When series lead Mark Harmon inked a new deal for Season 11 back in February, it left the actress as the only series regular in limbo. (The last time de Pablo entered contract talks, in 2011, she didn’t re-sign until late April.)

“I actually have had very little input and interaction with [negotiations],” says Glasberg. “We knew that we had this whole Bodnar arc for the second half of the season, and we’ve all been very focused on that.

“I’m confident that things will work out [with de Pablo],” he continues, “and we’ll present the best finale that we can and go from there.”

And will this season’s finale — titled “Damned If You Do” and airing May 14 — be the sort that leaves Ziva and/or others in some sort of jeopardy? “There are absolutely issues that come up, situations that leave us asking, ‘How is the team going to move forward? How will things change within the team?’” the show boss teases. “I’m not going to let you down in terms of that!”

Non ho tempo di tradurre tutto ora. In sintesi Glasberg afferma che il fatto che la situazione di Ziva a fine stagione sia pericolosa, non e' in relazione al fatto che il contratto di Cote sia scaduto e che non abbia ancora rinnovato, perche' l'arco della finale partito dall'uccisione di Eli e Jackie lui l'aveva gia' in testa dalla scorsa primavera. Per qunto riguarda la faccenda del contratto dice che sono in consorso le negoziazioni e che lui confida che andra' tutto bene.

view post Posted on 18/4/2013, 11:22

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

da EW.com
CITAZIONE
[Is Cote de Pablo] coming back for season 11 of #NCIS??? — @Ains_Bubbles
“Everything is up in the air,” reports de Pablo of ongoing contract negotiations. “All I can say is that I love this show, I love my peers and we’ll see what happens.”

Cote sulle trattative per il rinnovo del suo contratto: " Tutto e' per aria. Tutto quello che posso dire e' che amo questo show, amo i miei colleghi e vedremo cosa succedera"

280 replies since 17/5/2012, 10:53   7018 views