Mark Harmon forum

Episodio 01 Stagione 10 ''Extreme Prejudice'', "Licenza di Uccidere"

« Older   Newer »
francicross
view post Posted on 2/8/2012, 14:57 by: francicross

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Sempre sull' ascensore! Vorrei anche altri spoiler!

http://tvline.com/2012/08/02/ncis-criminal...venge-spoilers/

CITAZIONE
NCIS | When Season 10 opens on Sept. 25, two hours will have passed since the May finale ended with a bang. Tony and Ziva have spent that entire time trapped in an elevator — and they will remain there a bit longer, as they “emotionally connect,” says showrunner Gary Glasberg, adding: “I look forward to what’s coming up for them.” As does Coté de Pablo, whom I asked about the season-opening quality time. “Every single time Michael [Weatherly] and I work together, and especially when we haven’t seen each other in a long time, we really enjoy the chemistry,” the actress says. “It comes back in waves, and if you’re smart enough to capitalize on it, you’ll start writing for it.” So is this the season NCIS goes there with “Tiva”? “I don’t know if they’re going to go there,” de Pablo winks, “but they’re definitely going to explore, which I love. It’s such a fun relationship to explore.” Alas, it may not be all fun ahead for the gorg’ NCIS agent. Says Glasberg, “There will be a big sort of turn — an unexpected reveal — for Ziva about halfway through the season.”

Quando si aprira' la decima stagione il 25 Settembre, saranno passate due ore dalla fine della nona stagione. Tony e Ziva hanno passto tutto il tempo intrappolati in ascensore e dovranno restarci ancora un po' di tempo collegati emotivamente, dice Glasberg e aggiunge che sta pensando a cosa far succedere per loro. Anche Cote dice che nella stagione esploreranno il loro legame.
Glasberg dice anche che ci sara' una sorta di grande svolta, una rivelazione inaspettata per Ziva a circa meta' stagione.

152 replies since 17/7/2012, 20:30   3141 views