view post Posted on 28/8/2012, 08:38 by: francicross

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

www.ew.com

Ex%2520PREg3
Da Ncis Extreme Prejudice

CITAZIONE
]The gang is in crisis mode at the start of the season, and executive producer Gary Glasberg hints that there's more drama to come for one particular person. ''Down the road, there's a really significant turn for Vance that's coming up,'' he says.

Il team e' in modalita' crisi all' inizio di stagione, e glary Glasberg ci da un indizio sul fatto che ci saranno ancora avvenimenti drammatici per una persona in particolare. "Lungo la strada ci sara' una svolta molto significativa per Vance"

CITAZIONE
WEATHERLY AND DE PABLO
So what exactly occurs in the elevator? Weatherly wouldn't say. But he hints, ''I don't want to be too much of a tease, but I think it's possible that the elevator is a window into how these two really are with each other now, knowing each other as long as they have.''

CITAZIONE
''The theme I've put together [for] the season is fallen heroes — and that's both literally and metaphorically,'' says Glasberg.

"Il tema che ho messo insieme per la stagione e' la caduta degli eroi sia letteralmente che metaforicamente" dice Glasberg

(questa ultima affermazione mi inquieta abbastanza!)

CITAZIONE
''Abby, as strong as she is, is very delicate and very sensitive,'' Glasberg says. ''And this incident really affects her and it affects her so traumatically that one of the things she's going to do is reach out to her brother and that's going to happen relatively early in the season.''

"Anche se Abby e' molto forte e' anche molto delicata e sensibile" dice Glasberg " e l'incidente la scuote in modo traumatico, tanto che si mettera' in contatto col fratello e cio' succedera' abbastanza presto nel corso della stagione".

extreme%2520p

Edited by accipippi - 13/11/2012, 11:32

152 replies since 17/7/2012, 20:30   3141 views