Mark Harmon forum

Episodio 06 Stagione 10 "Shell Shock" prima parte, "Gli scherzi della mente" prima parte

« Older   Newer »
Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 16/11/2012, 15:31 by: Gibbsgirl

l'episodio e' bellissimo sotto vari punti di vista, ma io sapevo che tra Gibbs e e il capitano si sarebbe instaurato qualcosa di toccante, in particolare avrei scommesso sulla comprensione e partecipazione di gibbs al suo problema, cosa che infatti puntualmente e' successa :Gibbs "I had my own head scrambled once a long time ago" "You'll get back there, I promise" W "But what if I can't? What if I'm stuck like this?" Gibbs "You won't be. Face the fear." :wub: Poi molto bello anche il momento tra Tony e Ziva, adoro Tony quando si lascia andare ai suoi sentimenti veri. Il rovesciamento completo della storia sul finale e' fantastico e preannuncia una grande seconda parte :clap.gif:

CITAZIONE (dickycobb @ 14/11/2012, 23:33) 
www.cbs.com/shows/ncis/insiders_blog/1000065/

Insider's Blog: "Shell Shock (Part 1)"

Posted on Nov 12, 2012 10:55pm

I have to start by thanking all of our brave men and women overseas, as well as our veterans here at home. This episode is a tribute to them. To their commitment, their bravery, their love of country.

Today, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) affects thousands of our nation’s finest. It’s a growing concern within the military, affecting many returning combat vets. And it’s complicated. Very complicated. That’s because each case is as unique and varied as the veterans themselves. But none of that stopped our amazing showrunner, Gary Glasberg, from wanting to tackle the subject head on. His goal was to craft a powerful story to encompass two episodes during November sweeps (a two-parter, if you will). And back in May, he came to Gina Lucita Monreal and me and told us to get to work.

So began several weeks of research and conversation, as we set about to give these episodes the care and attention they deserved. I read as much as I could, watched veterans’ testimonials on line, and heard dozens of stories from men and women who were suffering privately and publicly. And the more I learned, the more these stories stayed with me.

direi che le e' riuscito perfettamente :ok.gif:

59 replies since 20/9/2012, 08:56   683 views