Mark Harmon forum

Mark avra' la stella col suo nome sul Walk Of Fame, 01/10/2012

« Older   Newer »
harmonygirl@
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 13:21 by: harmonygirl@

per entrare in questo thread ci vuole un cardiotonico di quelli potenti! :sviene.gif: Dio che meraviglia le foto :woot: per non parlare della diretta di ieri sera, mamma mia lo adoro e' davvero fantastico, poi ho apprezzato davvero tanto quello che ha detto di lui il presidente della CBS sia come attore ma mi e' piaciuto soprattutto quando ha detto che Mark e' l'uomo migliore che abbia incontrato :ok.gif: e poi il suo discorso :wub: "I’m a team guy. I believe no-one does it alone. " "I’m extremely thankful. I don’t take any of this easily. I would love to thank Les for taking the time to do something he never does. Nina you as well. David you as well. I’m really fortunate to get up every morning and go do a job I love going to. I like being an actor. This is a long way from where I started. If this [points to star] means anything to me, it represents longevity. But when I look at that, I see many more names on that than my own. And that’s the way I feel about this business, that’s the way I feel about this honour, it’s pretty much the way I feel about life. Thank you very much." :wub: :wub:

98 replies since 25/9/2012, 11:31   1673 views