view post Posted on 1/10/2012, 23:36

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

Ragazze attente al cuore :sviene.gif:

:faticaccia.gif: :faticaccia.gif:

" title

sono sfinita!

Gibbs3, non è per toglierti il divertimento di postare le foto ma stavo aspettando che il video che ho caricato funzionasse......acci l'ho caricato sulla rana dice caricamento riuscito, è un'ora, ma non lo vedo. Che è successo? :testacontromuro.gif:

Video su youtube (poi lo metterete nella sez giusta)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=okkvL0yr4yI

e altre foto

ora veramente basta, il mio video non funziona..scusate :smile_no0033.gif:

Acci, lo devo ricaricare? :Xpfxt0.gif;:

P.S. qui ci sono tante e un po' diverse ma sono piccole

www.rexfeatures.com/set/1889861

Edited by accipippi - 2/8/2017, 16:48

view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 08:19

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

grandiose le foto dicky :shock.gif: :sviene.gif:

questo e' il discorso di Mark alla cerimonia :wub:

CITAZIONE
First I’d like to say thank you to the fans.

When I first arrived here this morning there was a guy asleep on Howard Hawks. There was a guy asleep on Tom Mix - so it did come to my mind that perhaps in future years this might be an appropriate place for me to lay my sleeping bag.

Those of you who know me well who are here, and there are a lot of you – certainly the Bombers, certainly Richard, Kim, Pam, John, Peter, Barry, Lou – welcome back to the Bombers, Lou - they know that I’m squirming right now in the presence of this solo spotlight. It’s not what I do well, and it’s not really something I believe in. I’m a team guy. I believe no-one does it alone. And because of that, I will do my best here and I’ll remember what my wife said, which is to get over it, and move on…

I’d like to thank my personal team. That would be Barry, that would be Karen, that’d be Sam, that would be Elisa. I thank you for your support, your belief, your passion, and for many, many times talking me out of some really stupid things that I wanted to do.

Ten years ago, I read a script called ‘NCIS’. That first year it was called ‘Navy NCIS’, which is really ‘Navy Naval CIS’, which is really ‘Naval Navy Criminal Investigative Service’. Whatever. 217 shows later, we’re still here and we’re still doing good work.

I don’t know if that show gets out of the first month of production without people at the controls like Charles Johnson, Mark Horowitz, and Mark Schiltz. Hugely talented professionals who somehow balance the insanity of that beginning start, work together with a fabulous crew, it’s the best I’ve ever worked with - add to that, Gary Glasberg our showrunner who’s been the sole guy there for the last four years. Working there every day, working with a widely diverse and talented writers’ room, still pushing good stories, still getting people excited… I’m proud of that, and I’m proud of the people who come to this show, and work hard every day to make it the best it can be. There’s nothing better than this cast, that I get the chance to toe a mark with every day…

Weatherly – you’re something special, man. Cotes – you made us better when you arrived here. P – there is no-one like you. Anywhere. Sean – where are you, Sean? We got better when you arrived too. Where’s the Rocky? Rockman! Yeah – you too. We got better when you got here. That’s not taking anything away from anyone who was here before. Brian Dietzen – welcome to the main titles, you won them [? hard to hear - a siren went!]. And David McCallum – who sets the bar so high on this show, for every other actor who comes in, who at this point I think thinks he is a medical examiner. But he just does small surgeries late Thursday nights somewhere in the Valley – we’re not sure.

I love this crew. I love. This. Crew. Because they’re all so individually talented. No, I mean that – they’re asked to do the job they know how to do without having to worry about looking over their shoulder and most of us have been together for a long time, and I think this entire cast is personally proud that for the last ten years, come – sometimes, Les, pretty early in the year, we know that we’re coming back to work and that means, especially to me, that these crew members can take that family vacation, or maybe go put a down-payment on that Bass boat they were looking to buy and know that in July they’re coming back to a show they enjoy working on.

If I gain strength from any one or any thing, it’s my family. Pammy. Sean – where are ya? Right next to you, there you are, bud – back at you – son Ty who’s away in school – without you guys, this all means very little…

I’m from Burbank – right over the hill. My Dad’s radio show and office was a block from here. My star is in front of an Irish pub and My Dad’s Mom’s name was Quinn, so we’re good there too.

I’m extremely thankful. I don’t take any of this easily. I would love to thank Les for taking the time to do something he never does. Nina you as well. David you as well. I’m really fortunate to get up every morning and go do a job I love going to. I like being an actor. This is a long way from where I started. If this [points to star] means anything to me, it represents longevity. But when I look at that, I see many more names on that than my own. And that’s the way I feel about this business, that’s the way I feel about this honour, it’s pretty much the way I feel about life. Thank you very much.

Thanks to http://landofncis.proboards.com/

Edited by francicross - 2/10/2012, 11:20

view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 08:44

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

probabilemte ci sono doppioni di quelle che ha gia' postato dicky, ma non fanno mai male!

Edited by accipippi - 2/8/2017, 17:10

view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 09:04

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Da Mark Harmon Walk of Fame 01/10/12

CITAZIONE
Sean Murray
Congratulations to Mark. Great to see him honored today.

CITAZIONE
Pauley Perrette

@PauleyP
Mark Harmon totally got a star on the Walk of Fame today! Woo-Hoo! #NCIS rules!

harmonygirl@
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 13:21

per entrare in questo thread ci vuole un cardiotonico di quelli potenti! :sviene.gif: Dio che meraviglia le foto :woot: per non parlare della diretta di ieri sera, mamma mia lo adoro e' davvero fantastico, poi ho apprezzato davvero tanto quello che ha detto di lui il presidente della CBS sia come attore ma mi e' piaciuto soprattutto quando ha detto che Mark e' l'uomo migliore che abbia incontrato :ok.gif: e poi il suo discorso :wub: "I’m a team guy. I believe no-one does it alone. " "I’m extremely thankful. I don’t take any of this easily. I would love to thank Les for taking the time to do something he never does. Nina you as well. David you as well. I’m really fortunate to get up every morning and go do a job I love going to. I like being an actor. This is a long way from where I started. If this [points to star] means anything to me, it represents longevity. But when I look at that, I see many more names on that than my own. And that’s the way I feel about this business, that’s the way I feel about this honour, it’s pretty much the way I feel about life. Thank you very much." :wub: :wub:

terrynut
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 14:00

HQ dal sito http://ncis-source.org

:faticaccia.gif: :imdead.gif:

Edited by accipippi - 2/8/2017, 17:14

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 14:26

devo ancora rendermene conto.... comunque è una cosa sensazionale... è possibile rivederlo XD

view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 15:50

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

eccolo ho appena finito di caricarlo

michetta
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 16:55

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, garzie ragazze per le foto sensazionali :sviene.gif: e grazie per il video :shock.gif: me lo sono appena guardato e be valeva davvero la pena. E' stata davvero una bellissima cerimonia, molto bello nei confronti di Mark il discorso del direttore della CBS, esprime davvero una grande stima all' attore e all'uomo(e che uomo!) e bellissimo anche il discorso di Mark, quando si riferisce alla sua famiglia a momenti mi sono commosssa e poi bellissimo il voler condividere il momento con gli altri membri del cast, mi e' piaciuto troppo quando li ha chiamati per nome uno ad uno. Davvero bellissima :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mark Sanderson ‏@scriptcat

Okay, EXTRA redeems itself—I stand corrected. Last minute mention of #MarkHarmon's Walk of Fame ceremony and tomorow a one on one interview

quindi ci sara' un' intervista?

view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 17:56

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

marklover
view post Posted on 2/10/2012, 23:20

Che meraviglia tutte queste foto, c'e' da perdere la ragione, per non parlare dei primi piani :imdead.gif: E devo dirmi che ieri sera mi sono emozionata durante la premiazione, per la prima volta ho visto un evento che coinvolgeva Mark in diretta, vi sembrera' idiota ma mi sembrava quasi di essere la', e mi sono davvero emozionata, poi quando Mark ha cominciato a parlare e' stato magnfico, altro bellissimo momento quando ha citato tutto il cast presente alla cerimonia, chimandoli per nome, e poi le foto insieme. Sono davvero come una famiglia, si vede quanto sono affiatati. E' stato davvero bellissimo :wub: :wub: :wub:

Gibbs3
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 16:51

non posso dire di più solo una frase: per la strada ci sono molte grandi star.... ma non sono meglio di MARK HARMON..... evviva. frase tratta dal discorso del presidente dell CBS... sono le parole conclusive... quella che mi hanno fatto scoppiare a piangere sia di gioia che di dolore (non ero presente fisicamente!! )

Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 3/10/2012, 20:24

CITAZIONE (Gibbs3 @ 3/10/2012, 17:51) 
non posso dire di più solo una frase: per la strada ci sono molte grandi star.... ma non sono meglio di MARK HARMON..... evviva. frase tratta dal discorso del presidente dell CBS... sono le parole conclusive... quella che mi hanno fatto scoppiare a piangere sia di gioia che di dolore (non ero presente fisicamente!! )

Si il presidente della CBS ha fatto davvero un bel discorso, davvero molto bella la considerazione che ha di Mark sia come attore, quindi professionalmente, che come uomo, umanamente, io pure mi sono commossa e anche durante il discorso pure bellissimo di Mark. E' davvero stupefacente la sua umilta' il suo attribuire sempre i meriti piu' che a se stesso alle persone con cui lavora(i'm a team man) e alla sua famiglia :wub: Oltre che bellissimo(e vi assicuro che stava per prendermi un ictus sia mentre guardavo lo straming, sia adesso quando ho guardato le foto e riguardato il video) e' davvero una pesona straordinaria :wub: :wub:

view post Posted on 4/10/2012, 14:41

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Edited by accipippi - 2/8/2017, 17:20

98 replies since 25/9/2012, 11:31   1664 views