« Older   Newer »
francicross
view post Posted on 23/1/2013, 10:14 by: francicross

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE
Pauley Perrette ‏@PauleyP
Me and Mario Van Peebles at #NCIS today. He's directing. He's COOL!

CITAZIONE (terrynut @ 22/1/2013, 21:48) 
In un episodio piu' avanti nella stagione, vedremo anche cosa accade nel furgone dove Ducky e Palmer caricano i cadaveri, mentre ritornano all' Ncis, e il processo di riportare il cadavere fino alla sala autopsie non e' una cosa facile per Palmer e Ducky L'episodio sara' scritto da Steve Binder che ha scritto una scena molto divertente. Vedremo ogni sorta di stranezze che non avevamo mai visto prima.
Inoltre probabilmente rivedremo anche Breena in un' altro episodio

NCIS’: PALMER AND DUCKY SCOOP

Think you’ve seen all NCIS has to offer? Think again. In an upcoming episode, the show will blow the lid off the mysteries of…the NCIS van? Yup.

Usually, when the gang leaves a crime scene, the body magically ends up back at autopsy, but in an episode slated to air later this season, we’ll see the process of getting a body back to the lab is anything but simple for Palmer and Ducky. “I asked [writer] Steve Binder to think of an episode about what happens when they leave the crime scene with the body and all the little details of what happens in their van,” executive producer Gary Glasberg says of the episode. “He came up with a really funny script that I’m very excited about. It’s the two of them on the road, on a crime scene, going back to NCIS….Fans are going to get all sorts of little quirks that they’ve never seen before.”

CITAZIONE
Brian Dietzen ‏@BrianDietzen

This week, we're shooting an AWESOME Jimmy and Ducky #NCIS ep. Written by @stevebinder ! Gonna be fun!

46 replies since 23/1/2013, 10:09   624 views