Mark Harmon forum

Episodio 22 Stagione 12 "Troll", "Odio Virtuale"

« Older   Newer »
littleross
view post Posted on 22/4/2015, 09:32

sono felice di rivedere Dorney, e la trama di questo finale di stagione sembra interessante, pero' ragazzi ho gia' l'ansia a tre puntate dalla fine!

view post Posted on 22/4/2015, 10:22

Group:

Mi pare un promo da molto fumo e poco arrosto....Spero di sbagliarmi

littleross
view post Posted on 22/4/2015, 10:29

CITAZIONE (Corrado Grassi @ 22/4/2015, 11:22) 
Mi pare un promo da molto fumo e poco arrosto....Spero di sbagliarmi

credo sia volutamente cosi'.

view post Posted on 22/4/2015, 10:39

Group:

Ricorda molto la suspance di "Berlin"....Una tranvata epocale che se fosse stata versa li avrebbero trovati a pezzettini.....

view post Posted on 22/4/2015, 16:15

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

CITAZIONE (Corrado Grassi @ 22/4/2015, 11:39) 
Ricorda molto la suspance di "Berlin"....Una tranvata epocale che se fosse stata versa li avrebbero trovati a pezzettini.....

invece appena un graffio, sono d'accordo su Berlin pero' e' anche vero che ci fu un'impennata di ascolti!

view post Posted on 22/4/2015, 16:30

Group:

Per forza. tutti pensavano chissŕ che....

Silver Fox
view post Posted on 23/4/2015, 13:31

la mia sensazione e' che cerchino di far trapelare il meno possibile, sia dai promo sia dalle informazioni sui guest , che mancano quasi completamente dalle press release, e che escono col contagocce dagli spoiler.

view post Posted on 23/4/2015, 17:47

Group:

Bč il 28 si avvicina

view post Posted on 28/4/2015, 08:08

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Sneak Peeks

view post Posted on 28/4/2015, 08:38

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

http://tvline.com

CITAZIONE
NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs' 'Secret Relationship'

Emily Wickersham opens our interview with a playful, clandestine whisper: “Jake and Gibbs are having a secret relationship.”

Jake (played by guest star Jamie Bamber), of course, is the husband of Wickersham’s NCIS character, probationary Special Agent Ellie Bishop. Gibbs, her boss. And Wickersham is teasing the “light runner,” as they say, in this Tuesday’s episode (CBS, 8/7c), which launches a three-part season-ending salvo.

Regarding the aforementioned bromance of sorts, which comes to light this week, the actress says, “I don’t know if Ellie knows the extent of it, but the team is very surprised, because it’s an unlikely duo.” And while mum on the exact nature of the connection, she dismisses our suggestion that they’re meeting up for mini-golf and brewskis. “I think they’re talking about more important things that no one is allowed to know about,” she teases. “It’s all very interesting….”

That mini-mystery, fascinating DiNozzo and the others as it does, is perhaps a rare bit of lightness amidst Season 12’s intense final three hours. Here, Wickersham previews the high-stakes case the NCIS team is about to tackle, the casualty it will claim, and more.

TVLINE | This week’s episode, “Troll,” kicks off a big season-ending storyline….
Yeah. Ned Dorneget — played by the wonderful Matt Jones, who I worked with for the first time — is assisting the team when an ensign who worked in Naval Intelligence is murdered. We find out that the murder is connected to an international terrorist group that is recruiting children through the Internet. So basically, through the last three episodes, we’re trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

TVLINE | Is there ultimately some sort of terrorist event NCIS is scrambling to thwart?
Oh yeah, a big event that I obviously can’t talk about. But these episodes bring up important things about the Internet and how accessible it is to everyone, children in particular. The Internet is a wonderful place but it has the potential to be a very scary place as well. You don’t know who your kids are talking to….

TVLINE | No, one of my 12-year-olds has an Instagram account with 17,000 followers, so I make sure to keep an eye on things.
It’s crazy, yeah. I just feel like you never know who’s behind the accounts or whatever. It’s scary. It’s scary.

TVLINE | A couple of weeks ago, they sent Bishop to Afghanistan. Did you enjoy seeing her pushed her beyond her comfort zone?
Yes! I think Bishop felt very nervous about it, like she was outside of her comfort zone — especially given her background and training. She’s been out in the field, but this was big, big, big for her.NCIS Finale Death Spoilers Learning about Taj [a translator friend of hers who died years ago], and having her first kill, was a huge thing. That actually leads into this next episode, because it becomes a bit of a thing with her and Jake. Their relationship is not “on the rocks,” but she doesn’t talk about the kill right away, so it becomes a bit of a thing.

TVLINE | Is there anything else on your “wish list” for the character? Maybe fire an automatic weapon?
Weapons scare me in general; I’m just getting used to the one we’re using! But next season, I really want to meet her family. I have my own thoughts about where Bishop came from, so…. on the less action-y side, that’s something I’d be excited about.

Parla del ritorno di Dorneget che viene assegnato alla squadra quando un guardiamarina che lavora nell'Intelligence della marina viene ucciso e si scopre che quell'omicidio e' collegato ad un gruppo terroristico intenazionale che recluta bambini tramite intenet. Quindi negli ultimi tre episodi cercheranno di scoprire cosa sta succedendo. Ci sara' un grosso evento di cui non puo' parlare che sara' difficile da fermare per l'NCIS. Inoltre in questo episodio Gibbs e Jake hanno un rapporto segreto che incuriosira' molto la squadra.

il resto dell'intervista che parla della season finale e' qui

https://markharmon.forumcommunity.net/?t=57...&st=30#lastpost

Edited by francicross - 28/4/2015, 09:38

view post Posted on 28/4/2015, 08:38

Group:

Speriamo in bene. Mi hanno rotto le palline con questi morti

markaddicted@
view post Posted on 28/4/2015, 13:09

Ovviamente Gibbs e Jake si frequentano perche' Jake all'Nsa ha accesso a informazioni riservate che possono aiutare nel caso, almeno secondo me. Sono molto curiosa di vedere chi apparira' tra le guest, se e' un volto noto sapremo chi sara' a lasciarci le penne nel prossimo episodio.

view post Posted on 29/4/2015, 00:45

Group:

L'attesa cresce e il tempo stringe.........Tic toc tic toc :1206804417.gif: :1206804417.gif: :1206804417.gif: tic toc tic toc......

view post Posted on 29/4/2015, 02:27

Group:

Mah....Perplesso.....Si ravviva nel finale

view post Posted on 29/4/2015, 20:57

Advanced Member

Group:
Utente Speciale per contributi al forum

CITAZIONE (Corrado Grassi @ 29/4/2015, 03:27) 
Mah....Perplesso.....Si ravviva nel finale

Anch'io
come introduzione al problema č un po' lunghetta!! Per il resto spero di essermi sbagliata ma temo di no :esclamaz.gif: :sere_noncelapossofare_ani.gif:

P.S.
Ho visto il promo e sono sollevata ma temo sia Dorney :(

61 replies since 10/4/2015, 07:56   820 views