francicross
view post Posted on 28/4/2015, 08:37 by: francicross

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

http://tvline.com

ecco la fine dell' intervista a Emily

CITAZIONE
TVLINE | What can you reveal about the “significant loss” that [showrunner] Gary Glasberg told me about?
Ohh, I know…. The significant loss is someone who everyone loves, I think, and it will be a very sad, shocking thing — but, at the same time, it becomes a motivator for the team, to kind of figure things out….

TVLINE | Is the loss abrupt or is it like, “No, no! Don’t do that, don’t open that door! You might die”?
No, it’s pretty abrupt. I haven’t seen it yet, but it’s pretty abrupt.

TVLINE | On the plus side, you have Mimi Rogers guest-starring in the final two episodes (titled “The Lost Boys” and “Neverland”).
Mimi Rogers is frickin’ awesome. She plays a very strong character, a CIA officer, and she has been wonderful to work with. She’s super-cool.

TVLINE | Lastly, tease the season finale for us.
Oh, gosh…. Well, we’re still investigating this terrorist group that’s recruiting children, and at that point we know who dies, and it’s a big loss for the team. There are great action pieces, Mimi Rogers is in it….

TVLINE | Is there a cliffhanger per se?
I mean, the very last scene…. [Pauses, catches herself] Actually, I don’t want to divulge too much. It’s just an emotional episode for the team. The loss is a very motivating thing, and we’ll see what the team does with that.

Per quanto riguarda la perdita di cui parlava Glasberg Emily dice che sara la perdita di qualcuno che tutti amano, sara' una cosa molto triste e scioccante e che servira' a spronare la squadra per scoprire cosa sta succedendo, inoltre la perdita sara' improvvisa. Nella season finale, dove si sapra' gia' chi e' morto, l'NCIS continuera' ad indagare sul gruppo terroristico e ci saranno grandi momenti di azione dove sara' presente anche Mimi Rogers nella parte di un agente della CIA.
Ci sara' un cliffhanger(di cui non puo' parlare) proprio nell'ultima scena!

118 replies since 18/4/2015, 09:39   2811 views