Mark Harmon forum

27th Annual PaleyFest 2010, Foto e video

« Older   Newer »
terrynut
view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 15:57

finalmente un nuovo evento legato all' NCIS e proprio in questo momento, ci voleva proprio :hurrah.gif: :hurrah.gif: sono tutti bellissimi e in forma, come sono contenta :) le ultime foto di Mark senza marchio sono stupende :wub: grandiosa anche quella di gruppo :wub:

view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 16:27

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

NCIS Mark Harmon al Paley Festival 2010
Caricato da mhgirls. - Guarda gli altri video

Edited by francicross - 19/10/2010, 15:15

view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 16:42

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

il Cast dell' Ncis parla con radronline.com (http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010...t-their-success) al link trovate il video :)
CITAZIONE
Now going on seven years strong, the cast of the hit CBS show NCIS talked to RadarOnline.com (click to watch the video) at PaleyFest in Los Angeles Monday night about the secret to their success, a possible girl power storyline, and their thoughts on NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles teaming up to kick some criminal butt. “The hair!” joked Michael Weatherly of his Robert Pattinson-inspired locks, and his reason for the longevity of the show, which hit the CBS primetime lineup in 2003

“His hair, maybe” agreed Mark Harmon, aka Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs who leads the NCIS team. “I think it’s usually been a talented group of people and I’m not just talking about people in front of the camera... I’ve been on a lot of sets and it’s a rare mix where professionals are asked to do their job and do it well and do what they do without looking over their shoulder and that’s what we do.”

“I think it’s the fact that it’s a prodecural, but there’s comedy in it,” said Cote de Pablo, who plays Mossad agent Ziva David. “I think there’s a little bit of everything in it for everyone that’s watching it, and I think there’s a dynamic between these characters that people really appreciate.”

But die-hard NCIS followers, don’t look for romance anytime soon between Special Agent DiNozzi (played by Weatherly) and Agent David -- a seven-year storyline full of flirtatious tension fans have been able to cut with a knife -- and what they tune in to watch each week in eager anticipation.

“I think the idea of unfulfilled sexual tension is good. I like to keep a little bit of mystery. But it is a blast working with Michael. You never know what’s going to come. He’s a ham,” said de Pablo.

A description that was definitely in full effect during PaleyFest, as Weatherly toted around a lifesized cardboard cut-out of co-star Pauley Perrette, who couldn’t make it to the panel discussion. But Weatherly’s co-stars took his loving gesture in stride.

“It’s Michael!” said Rocky Carroll, who plays the director of NCIS. “To say that his character is a stretch from [Agent] Tony, I’d be lying... we have a lot of fun on the show.”

Besides romance, other storylines that look more likely to make it on-screen include one that de Pablo has already pitched to executives and implores fans to get behind.

“We’ve pitched a lot of things and one of the big things we’d love to do is Pauley and I would love to do an Abby/Ziva undercover episode. That would be so much fun,” she said. "We’re crossing our fingers, we’re hoping it happens, we’ve pitched it to the writers a thousand times. They have it in the backburner and I hope they do it. Hopefully the fans will write in a say, ‘We want that episode!’"

Others hope for an NCIS showdown between the DC and Los Angeles agents (look out Chris O’Donnell and LL Cool J!)

“It could happen,” Carroll said of a possible future episode. “What I’m hoping is that because I’m the director of NCIS on the show I’m hoping for another spinoff in a much more tropical setting say NCIS Bermuda.”

“I think we should have a paintball wars, but you could also have a really fierce game of checkers for the nerdier guys,” said Weatherly.

But you gotta go with what the boss wants -- and Harmon agreed that ditching the DC snow for sunnier skies would be a welcome change.

“I just know that when they do NCIS Bermuda,” he said with a smile, “that’s the one me and the crew are going on.”

view post Posted on 2/3/2010, 16:59

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

e ancora direttamente dal sito del Paley Festival il resoconto di alcune domande fatte agli attori da Kevin Frazier di "Entertainment Tonight's" .
Ma prima di tutto questo trafiletto:

CITAZIONE
The night was rich with laughter, surprising for a show that attracts parents and grandparents, and the cast and producers' good rapport was felt throughout the event. A lot was packed into the one-hour panel, so here are the highlights:

La notte e' stata ricca di risate e sorprese per uno show che attrae anche genitori e nonni, e i buoni rapporti tra cast e produttori si avvertiva attraverso l'evento, tanto per puntualizzare!

CITAZIONE
-- Moderated by "Entertainment Tonight's" Kevin Frazier, the first question dealt with whether viewers would find out more about Gibbs in future episodes. Mark Harmon, who plays team leader Jethro Gibbs, revealed that characters' backstories will come to light in pieces. But that the "Mother's Day" episode was "not something we could've done early on because no one cared," Harmon said half-jokingly.

-- Because the show -- and others with similar formulas -- do well internationally, Frazier asked what the response has been like worldwide. "When it's an international customs agent who starts looking at you strangely and there's a line forming [behind you] ... 'Do I look like a smuggler?,' " Michael Weatherly, who plays Anthony DiNozzo, joked. According to co-star Cote De Pablo, who plays Ziva David, Weatherly gets "slaps on the head" a lot too. To further the international resume, De Pablo just returned from Switzerland on Sunday and Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto), who was supposed to attend the panel, was in Paris. Some members of the audience came from as far as Australia.

-- Frazier asked a question submitted via Twitter to Rocky Carroll (Leon Vance) about whether his character was good or bad. At the end of the episode, "people know their (Gibbs and Vance's) methods may be different ... [but] they're on the same side," Carroll said. He referred to the end of "Mother's Day," when a pivotal scene between Gibbs and Vance played, several audience members began clapping indicating they knew Vance's true intentions.

-- It's rare on a procedural show to root for two characters to potentially be romantically involved, but with two polar opposites in Tony and Ziva, the chemistry caught the actors by surprise. "It's not something me and Michael planned," De Pablo said. "It was an unplanned Tiva." The lack of fulfillment in the Tiva pairing may be a way to keep both camps happy, as there were supporters for both sides.

-- In the "Mother's Day" episode that screened, Harmon's real-life son played a small role. To date, he has been on the show three times.

-- When asked about their experiences working with notable guest stars, Weatherly gave an anecdote that may be best deciphered on one's own time. "I was chained to Frank Whaley for 10 days in Season 2. Unless you've been chained ... need I say more," he said. De Pablo made the point to also mention Zac Efron (appeared in a 2006 episode) several times, and every time she did it was clear she was somewhat smitten.

Ncis weatherly harmon paleyfest -- De Pablo and Weatherly's onscreen chemistry is no smoke and mirrors. Weatherly even created a game where he would yell out a city and de Pablo would name a sports team from there. Harmon joined in, shouting "Miami!" It took de Pablo, who knows nothing about sports, a few moments (longer than it should take) to gather her response: "That's the ... Dolphins!" Cheers all around!

-- "After Season 4, it was 'one more?.' After Season 5, it was 'still alive.' " Weatherly said, when asked if they ever thought the show would reach Season 7. Caroll added, "My running joke with Harmon is [to] run longer than 'Gunsmoke.' "

-- The cast discussed their favorite episodes: Sean Murray (Timothy McGee) liked "Probie" because his character was able to deal with something major. De Pablo's favorite was a scene with Harmon where he remembered what happened after he woke up from his coma. Weatherly, who tries to watch each episode at home or on the set, thinks every show is his favorite. Harmon recounted a story when he was in a Montana coffeeshop and overheard two guys talking about their favorite "NCIS" episodes, without knowing he was there. He also enjoyed the DiNozzo father episode and Season 2's "Call of Silence."

McCallum, who lives mostly in New York, liked to study the way people acted onscreen and how they shaped their performances. If he had to choose, the "Heartland" scene when Harmon's character sees his father for the first time in a long time is his favorite. Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer) said "Requiem" stood out because of an out-of-focus shot that came into focus and zoned in on Weatherly. I "thought, 'That was so cool! I've gotta have Jimmy do that!' " Dietzen also liked "About-Face" because he was in it a lot. Carroll, whose character originally had a four-episode arc, considered this season's Christmas episode to be his favorite. He said it was the perfect episode for someone to watch who didn't know anything about "NCIS" and why it was so popular.

Ncis dietzen mccallum paleyfest Glasberg spoke like a true writer, saying the episodes he enjoyed the most were the ones that delved into the characters and their backgrounds. He credited "Heartland" as the catalyst for "Faith." Executive producer Charles Johnson, "the diplomat of the group," said he had five or six that ranked atop his list. Executive producer Mark Horowitz agreed with Glasberg, saying character-centric episodes where there's a personal dilemma often rated high, like "Truth or Consequences."

-- Some nuggets by the producers: 1) A "NCIS" board game will be released in late summer (July or August). One of the producers just saw a mock-up of the game. 2) There is also an iPhone app in the works, which Murray got incredibly excited by.

-- During the Q&A session, a fan asked how far the writers plot the storylines. According to Glasberg, they try to enter the year with an idea of where they're headed and the pros of having such layered characters is the ability to go back and pull things out from past seasons. In earlier years, the writers wouldn't necessarily know where they were headed exactly, Horowitz added.

Weatherly offered an example of decisions made on-the-fly that end up being a defining character moment. When they were shooting Season 1's "Bete Noir," he and then-co-star Sasha Alexander (Kate) got the script literally 15 minutes beforehand for an elevator scene. That ended up being a crucial aspect of the characters.

-- One of the only twentysomethings in the crowd asked Harmon if he was was as illiterate with technology as his character was. De Pablo chimed in, saying that she helped program his phone. After some ribbing from his co-stars, Harmon finally said, "Yes ... slightly."

-- De Pablo revealed that she and the writers discussed the events that transpired over the summer, and though it hasn't been shown, she knows what happened to Ziva.

-- "It's the central relationship of my adult life, next to my wife," Weatherly said, when asked about the unique relationship between Gibbs and (Tony) DiNozzo. "Mark as an actor is a tremendous leader, which we appreciate. Gibbs is not as nice as Mark Harmon, but we work the same amount of hours with Gibbs so it's clearly one where DiNozzo is following a leader."

Harmon added his two cents: "For Gibbs, [the role] was passed on. ... Gibbs is rougher the most on himself. I don't know what he does when he goes home, but I'm sure it's uncomfortable."

-- McCallum's dream when he dies? Easy, to see every character he's played waiting for him. "It would be fascinating to talk to them," he said, excitedly.

-- Best moment of the night: True to form, while Weatherly was using a boating term to describe "NCIS," Harmon head-slapped him.

madside
view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 00:22

che bello il resoconto :) per non parlare dei video, sopratutto il secondo che e' piu' lungo e le foto, sono tutti bellissimi davvero :wub: un gruppo fantastico con un magnidico leader :wub: :wub: Adoro questi eventi dove ci sono tutti :)

view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 09:06

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

altro bellissimo video :)

Paley Festival Dietro le quinte con il cast dell' NCIS
Caricato da mhgirls. - Film, serie e spettacoli Tv

Il corrispondente di ET Kevin Frazier si fa quattro risate con il cast dell'NCIS, la domanda della notte e': dove'e' l'attrice Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto)?
Pauley e' in Francia a promuovere il programma ma Michael Weatherly (Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo), porta la sua presenza mostrando all'evento un cartone con la sua immagine. "abbiamo un facsimile di Pauley, fatele qualsiasi tipo di domanda e lei e' libera di rispondere" :lol:

Edited by francicross - 19/10/2010, 15:17

harmonygirl@
view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 11:11

che meraviglia questo evento :hurrah.gif: :hurrah.gif: ne sentivo la mancanza, tutti i nostri bellissimi (a parte Pauley) insieme :) Michael e' sempre il solito pazzo :lol: Mark e' sempre splendido :wub: Fantastici i video in particolare quello di ET :hurrah.gif:

view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 17:34

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

meravigliose queste foto :wub: Belli tutti dal primo all'ultimo, anche Mr Palmer e' carino :) , ovviamente che Mark e' splendido non c'e' proprio bisogno di dirlo :wub: e poi sono tutti simpaticissimi :D Belli i tre video, sopratutto anche per me quello di ET :) Che bell'evento :runaround.gif:

CITAZIONE (francicross @ 2/3/2010, 16:59)
e ancora direttamente dal sito del Paley Festival il resoconto di alcune domande fatte agli attori da Kevin Frazier di "Entertainment Tonight's" .
Ma prima di tutto questo trafiletto:

CITAZIONE
The night was rich with laughter, surprising for a show that attracts parents and grandparents, and the cast and producers' good rapport was felt throughout the event. A lot was packed into the one-hour panel, so here are the highlights:

La notte e' stata ricca di risate e sorprese per uno show che attrae anche genitori e nonni, e i buoni rapporti tra cast e produttori si avvertiva attraverso l'evento, tanto per puntualizzare!

appunto!!! :)

marklover
view post Posted on 4/3/2010, 12:26

:hurrah.gif: :roll.gif: stupendo, meraviglioso questo evento, bellissime le foto di tutti i nostri tesorini :wub: tutti bellissimi e sorridenti , stupende le foto di Mark e bellissimi i video, specialmente quello di ET

e..guarda guarda...c'e' Gary Glasberg e non c'e' Brennan :rolleyes: :clap.gif:

55 replies since 2/3/2010, 10:10   1605 views