« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/8/2014, 13:20

Advanced Member

Group:
Administrator

Episodio sulla back story di Ducky scritto da Binder

Ecco l'attore che impersonera' Ducky da giovane

CITAZIONE

What was Dr. Donald Mallard like as a duckling?

CBS’ NCIS this season will answer that question with an October episode that revisits the good doctor’s sprier days, to be lived out in flashback by Brit Adam Campbell (Mixology), TVLine has learned.

“When we saw Adam, all we could think of was a young David McCallum,” NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg says of the casting. (Indeed! See Exhibits A and B.) “We can’t wait to introduce him as young Ducky and watch what he brings to this unusual role.”

Thus far, this much is known about the episode: The flashbacks will shed light on Ducky’s past relationships as well as reveal… why he always wears bow ties.

The real-life husband of Glee alum/The Millers star Jayma Mays, Campbell’s other previous TV credits include Touch, 2 Broke Girls and Harper’s Island.

L'attore impersonera' un giovane ducky nei flashblack nell'episodio sulle origini di ducky

marklover
view post Posted on 8/8/2014, 18:19

l'attore mi sembra azzeccato, ha l'aria molto inglese e come tipo ricorda ducky :) Non vedo l'ora di vedere questo episodio scritto da Binder :)

Gibbsgirl
view post Posted on 9/8/2014, 08:41

CITAZIONE (marklover @ 8/8/2014, 19:19) 
l'attore mi sembra azzeccato, ha l'aria molto inglese e come tipo ricorda ducky :) Non vedo l'ora di vedere questo episodio scritto da Binder :)

Sono d'accordo come stile ricorda David, questo episodio mi ispira moltissimo e poi io adoro Binder

littleross
view post Posted on 10/8/2014, 17:32

si la scelta e' ottima :ok.gif: credo sara' un episodio fortissimo :clap.gif:

puzzola12
view post Posted on 14/8/2014, 13:27

adoro gia' questo episodio, a parte Gibbs, ducky e' uno dei miei personaggi preferiti.

view post Posted on 9/9/2014, 09:12

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

Da NCIS 12° stagione

CITAZIONE
@stevebinder: Spotting sessions. The very last chance to not suck.

markaddicted@
view post Posted on 11/9/2014, 10:25

Fantastico un episodio a Londra con Ducky giovane e l'attore che e' stato scelto per interpretarlo mi sembra azzeccatissimo.

terrynut
view post Posted on 12/9/2014, 09:14

www.tvfanatic.com

dall'intervista a Gary Glasberg

CITAZIONE
TVF: What was your biggest surprise in doing the Ducky flashback episode? Especially once you got Adam Campbell involved, who just looks so much like David McCallum it’s scary?

GG: Yeah. I have to tell you, Adam was unbelievable. I just finished spotting that episode and the flashbacks, the cutting back and forth between David McCallum and Adam, the lightness, the fun, the energy, the cutting between time differences, it all worked out great, and Leslie Libman directed and did a really terrific job and I’m really excited about the episode. I think people are going to get a huge kick out of it and it explains some things about Ducky and about his background and about his reference to his mom and to the corgis and the bowties. It’s just chock full of goodness.

TVF: Talk to me about Bishop a little bit because now that audiences have gotten used to her, what’s in store for her this season? I know she’s a big part of the Ducky episode.

GG: Starting the season off is really about Bishop grounding herself more as an agent, finding a setting as a probationary agent with the agency, proving herself more and then she goes on this fantastic trip to London with Ducky and they connect. She’s very involved with the solving of that case and then along Thanksgiving will come and for our Thanksgiving episode you’re going to meet Jake, her husband, and we’ve got all kinds of plans for Jake.

TVF Qual è stata la tua più grande sorpresa nel fare l'episodio a flashback su Ducky? Soprattutto con Adam Campbell coinvolto che assomiglia a David McCallum in modo spaventoso spaventoso?

Glasberg- Già. Adam e' incredibile. Ho appena guardato quell'episodio e i flashback tra David McCallum e Adam, la leggerezza, il divertimento, l'energia, tutto ha funzionato alla grande, e Leslie Libman ha fatto davvero un ottimo lavoro e sono davvero entusiasta dell'episodio. Spiega alcune cose su Ducky, sul suo background e sulla sua relazione con la madre coi corgi e col papillon.

TVF Mi parli di Bishop, cosa c'è in serbo per lei in questa stagione? So che è molto importante nella puntata su Ducky.

Glasberg- All' avvio di stagione Bishop crescera' come agente, trovando un'assetto come agente in prova, mettendosi più alla prova e poi arriva questo fantastico viaggio a Londra con Ducky. Lei si impegna molto nella soluzione del caso e poi per il nostro episodio del Ringraziamento incontreremo Jake, suo marito, e abbiamo piani di tutti i tipi su Jake.

marklover
view post Posted on 12/9/2014, 11:05

piu' leggo di questo episodio piu' sono impaziente di vederlo. Quindi sapremo anche del rapporto con la madre dei cani e del perche' del papillon :clap.gif:

michetta
view post Posted on 15/9/2014, 15:06

Amo Ducky e Steve Binder, quindi aspetto con ansia questo episodio

terrynut
view post Posted on 17/9/2014, 07:55

press release
CITAZIONE

“So It Goes” – When an NCIS case reveals a connection to Ducky’s estranged childhood best friend, he and Special Agent Bishop travel to London for interviews with family and co-workers of his friend. While there, Ducky finds himself reminiscing about the choices he made in his past and the subsequent impact they had on his adult life, on NCIS, Tuesday, Oct. 7 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Adam Campbell guest stars as young Ducky and Alice Krige guests star as Maggie Clarke, Ducky’s former friend.

CHEAT TWEET: Travel 2 London & learn why Ducky started wearing a bowtie & meet his former love #NCIS #CBS 10/7 8pm http://bit.ly/1s5xbTy

REGULAR CAST:

Mark Harmon (NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs)
Michael Weatherly (NCIS Special Agent Anthony “Tony” DiNozzo)
David McCallum (Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard)
Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto)
Sean Murray (NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee)
Rocky Carroll (NCIS Director Leon Vance)
Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer)
Emily Wickersham (Probationary NCIS Agent Eleanor “Ellie” Bishop)

GUEST CAST:

Alice Krige (Maggie Clarke)
Adam Campbell (Young Ducky)
Adam Croasdell (Young Angus Clarke)
Hannah Marshall (Young Maggie)
Gareth Godfrey (Matt Burns)
Alastair Duncan (Peter Velo)
Glenn Taranto (Eddie Kowolski)
Cleo Anthony (Navy Commander Zachary Bucket)
Nick Massouh (Navy Chief Petty Officer Refet Ramadani)
Peter Elbling (Gentleman/Samuel Colpepper)
Simon James (Vendor)
Dustin Quick (Young Woman)

WRITTEN BY: Steven D. Binder
DIRECTED BY: Leslie Libman
Source:
CBS

Quando un caso dell'NCIS rivela un legame con il migliore amico d'infanzia di Ducky con cui ha perso i contatti, lui e Bishop si recano a Londra per parlare con i famigliari e i colleghi del suo amico. Mentre e' li' Ducky si ritrova a pensare alle scelte che ha fatto nel suo passato e al conseguente impatto che hanno avuto sulla sua vita da adulto.

Edited by accipippi - 20/7/2017, 14:14

harmonygirl@
view post Posted on 17/9/2014, 15:23

bello quindi scopriamo anche la prima fidanzata di ducky :clap.gif: amo gia' questo episodio.

view post Posted on 23/9/2014, 08:38

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

view post Posted on 23/9/2014, 09:04

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

marklover
view post Posted on 23/9/2014, 10:32

guardando la foto qui sopra devo dire che la scelta dell'attore e' stata davvero ottima e' completamente Ducky style :ok.gif:

30 replies since 8/8/2014, 13:20   388 views