Mark Harmon forum

Episodio 04 Stagione 12 "Choke Hold", Cacciatori e Prede

« Older   Newer »
terrynut
view post Posted on 12/9/2014, 08:47 by: terrynut

www.tvfanatic.com

dall'intervista a Gary Glasberg

CITAZIONE
TVF: Now that Ziva is in the past a little bit more, might Tony find love or be dating this season? I know it’s a very touchy subject with the diehards fans but I feel like I have to ask.

GG: Yeah, we really touch on it in the first few episodes of the season. Tony is a smart guy and went through a really difficult year and we wrote it as a difficult year last year and did a lot of soul-searching and now it’s time for him to get back to being Tony DiNozzo and I don’t think that even Ziva David would have argued that as a friend.

Tony is going to go out and have fun and play the field and be Tony. And his friends are going to acknowledge that and comment on it and we’re writing some fun stuff. It’s not so much about locking Tony down with another woman. It’s about Tony being Tony and that’s the part that people need to embrace.

TVF: I’m guessing once Stephanie Jacobsen shows up as Leia that people might start thinking that that could be a potential relationship.

GG: Yeah, she is one of several. So it’s us having fun with the idea that we’re going to see a little bit of the old Tony DiNozzo again and hopefully everybody will have a good time with that. I think they will, and we’re having fun with it from a casting standpoint, and Michael is too…I’m very pleased with where his character is and is going six, seven episodes into season 12.

TVF Ora che Ziva è sempre piu' nel passato, Tony potrebbe trovare l'amore in questa stagione? So che è un argomento molto delicato per i fans irriducibili, ma lo devo chiedere.

Glasberg- Sì, tocchiamo questo argomento nei primi episodi della stagione. Tony è un ragazzo intelligente e ha attraversato un anno davvero difficile dove ha fatto un sacco di ricerca interiore e ora è arrivato il momento per lui di tornare ad essere Tony DiNozzo.

Tony sta per uscire e divertirsi . Non si tratta tanto di impegnare Tony con un'altra donna, ma piuttosto del momento in cui Tony deve essere Tony Si tratta di Tony Tony di essere e che è la parte che la gente deve abbracciare.

TVF La gente potrebbe pensare che Stephanie Jacobsen che interpretera' Leia, potrebbe essere un rapporto potenziale.

Sì, lei è una delle tante. Quindi vedremo di nuovo un po' del vecchio Tony DiNozzo. Sono molto contento di dov'e' arrivato il suo personaggio e di dove andra' nei primi sei, sette episodi della 12° stagione.

29 replies since 28/8/2014, 18:13   456 views