« Older   Newer »
accipippi
view post Posted on 29/1/2015, 21:24 by: accipippi

Advanced Member

Group:
Moderatori

www.foxnews.com/

CITAZIONE
What was a teenage Tony like in military prep school? We'll find out in "Cadence," when Tanner Stine plays the hormonal hunk.

"It's another insight into who Tony was and who Tony is," Glasberg says, "How his life has changed and evolved and moved forward. I look back and I love the way that little by little, we have learned things about Tony."

As for Stine, Glasberg compliments the relatively unknown 19-year-old actor, saying, "He's got Tony's spark, he's got his wit, and there's a sharpness in a look and a glance. He was a terrific kid and really studied. He went back and looked at a lot of episodes and studied Michael's mannerisms."

Also, in "Cadence," we get a second visit from Ellie Bishop's (Emily Wickersham) husband, NSA Attorney Jake Malloy (Jamie Bamber), who has a really nice moment with Gibbs.

"We will absolutely see more of Jake in the future," Glasberg says. "I'm really enjoying what that relationship is for Bishop. The fact that she is married, she is content in that relationship, and there is consistency in her world means a lot. And I know it means a lot in the real NCIS world because many of them are happily married."

Vedremo un Tony adolescente quando frequentava l'accademia di preparazione militare, e' un modo per vedere quanto la sua vita sia cambiata ed evoluta. Inoltre tornera' il marito di Bishop, Jake che avra' un momento fantastico con Gibbs.

Edited by accipippi - 30/1/2015, 09:07

19 replies since 6/1/2015, 10:49   460 views